Connor McGregor 2020 UFC-Fighter balding

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think he's balding ? Always thought he was a NW2 with good dense.Could also be bad lighting.
IMG_7084.PNG

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
All that test boosting top shelf foods and workouts.. plus his dad Tony has a bald crown

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think he is

Look at his fight against Cerrone, he had a decent slickback

He just has naturally low density hair and probably fine too

jazz1

Reaction score
Yea as he has receding hairline around the temples......

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
When he grew it out for the Chad fight you could see at the end his sweaty scalp made it noticeable.. anyway he has the dough to fix anything

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Srs? Got a link?
I dont want to link this because it is the sun, so heres the paragraph:

McGregor revealed how he's hoping to work with Erin on an exfoliator for the scalp that he believes will stop men's manes from receding so rapidly.

Speaking to British GQ, he said: "My sister’s a hairdresser and listen to this: she’s just brought out this exfoliating scrub.

"I’m actually of the belief that you can reverse the effects of male pattern baldness if you exfoliate the scalp.

"The hair cannot grow if the scalp is covered. If you’re putting product in your hair or you’re washing it with stupid hotel shower stuff... If the scalp is clogged up, the hair follicles can’t grow. They die.

"Men don’t look after it. They throw anything in it, then eventually they lose it. But if men started looking after that you could catch it before it happens.

"Now, maybe not stopping it all, because you get older. But you can certainly – and I mean certainly, certainly, certainly – slow it down drastically.

"[This is] something I’m interested in. I’m going to start thinking about how I can get my name on that stuff and make it into a business, so we’ll see what happens."

He doesnt say exactly, I am balding, but he clearly has been receding for many years. And he covered the diffuse or bald spot with a slicked back hairstyle in Khabib fight. Now hes going buzzcut. He apparently doesn't know a lot about androgenic alopecia.

Also, from his unusually good physical talents and ahem high libido makes a lot of sense that he has very high test level.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want to link this because it is the sun, so heres the paragraph:

McGregor revealed how he's hoping to work with Erin on an exfoliator for the scalp that he believes will stop men's manes from receding so rapidly.

Speaking to British GQ, he said: "My sister’s a hairdresser and listen to this: she’s just brought out this exfoliating scrub.

"I’m actually of the belief that you can reverse the effects of male pattern baldness if you exfoliate the scalp.

"The hair cannot grow if the scalp is covered. If you’re putting product in your hair or you’re washing it with stupid hotel shower stuff... If the scalp is clogged up, the hair follicles can’t grow. They die.

"Men don’t look after it. They throw anything in it, then eventually they lose it. But if men started looking after that you could catch it before it happens.

"Now, maybe not stopping it all, because you get older. But you can certainly – and I mean certainly, certainly, certainly – slow it down drastically.

"[This is] something I’m interested in. I’m going to start thinking about how I can get my name on that stuff and make it into a business, so we’ll see what happens."

He doesnt say exactly, I am balding, but he clearly has been receding for many years. And he covered the diffuse or bald spot with a slicked back hairstyle in Khabib fight. Now hes going buzzcut. He apparently doesn't know a lot about androgenic alopecia.

Also, from his unusually good physical talents and ahem high libido makes a lot of sense that he has very high test level.
Wow secret cure

Hair_Cook

My Regimen
Reaction score
Conor has a strong hairline and skull shape probably he is just diffuse thinning and the lighting does not do him good. I am pretty sure when his hair grows it will be as thick as before because in blondes short hair cuts are unforgiving to even small amounts of thinning whatsoever.