Confidence

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this feller proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that all you need is confidence, and that bald is beautiful:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
But then again, even if it were true that confidence wins over good hair (and good looks in general), we still have the problem that you cannot decide to look/sound confident. You either are or aren't.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you even know what confidence means?

Give us your definition.

I think confidence in terms of baldness is simply this - I'm past the denial stage and accepted baldness. From there you work off your strengths, success's, talents etc. and achieve a quality of life you're happy with, or the very least satisfied with. This breeds the confidence that you're accepted by your peers, and the world in general

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
This breeds the confidence that you're accepted by your peers, and the world in general

Do you think the guy in the youtube video you linked is actually "accepted" by the world in general?
I think 99% of the corporate world wouldn't even consider hiring him as a jest. And I have worked in really fancy contexts.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the idea here to put as much sh*t on your face as possible, to take away attention from your lack of hair? It worked, for a couple of seconds anyway.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
To me confidence...is..

Not hiding from people..
Meeting new people in a very simple way,
Without zero attitude..

Always being happy with own,your family..don't blaming your failure.

I won't speak about girls...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence is a byproduct of predictability.

/thread

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Find another way to cope. By the way, there isn't any, unless you choose to withdraw from society (and its judgement).

That's actually not true though. The only way to 'cope' is to stop caring about your hair loss. But, seeing how hair loss affects almost every facet of your life, it's almost impossible NOT to care.... unless you have no self respect.

DeadLine

Reaction score
Alright, so obviously not all women will be interested in you. That is the universal truth whether you're bald or not.

The thing is, it doesn't really matter if some girl doesn't like you because you don't have enough hair or whatever. There is someone out there who is willing to look past the broken fences and look at your beautiful garden.

People will always mock you whether you look good or not, they will always find something wrong about you. But at the end of the day, no one really cares about those things. Most people only care about themselves and try to find things that they don't like about others to feel better about themselves. It's not like we go to bed thinking how ugly Dwayne Johnson looks without hair or how old Bruce Willis looks today.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
My friend(Female)/asked me how they as a couple will look like..(she has one guy in her mind)...
Also asked me will he suit her..

So..
Can a bald guy suit a beautiful girl..
Really..how can they look complimentary to either..

Remeber there was. Video on YouTube where girl said he has hair,i has hair..so we have something in common...

Any one?

shookwun

Reaction score
I believe confidence is derived from achievements, and value that reinforces certain beliefs.

For example, the more someone gets laid, the more rewarding they feel about there actions, value, and potential.

Achievements reassure you can do certain activities. No such thing as 'be confident'.. about what?

But ultimately when you look good you feel good so that's where the whole confidence idea comes into place. Essentially when a women says she likes confident men she likes men who are handsome, and have there sh*t together. Are not push over subhumans.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I believe confidence is derived from achievements, and value that reinforces certain beliefs.

For example, the more someone gets laid, the more rewarding they feel about there actions, value, and potential.

Achievements reassure you can do certain activities. No such thing as 'be confident'.. about what?

But ultimately when you look good you feel good so that's where the whole confidence idea comes into place. Essentially when a women says she likes confident men she likes men who are handsome, and have there sh*t together. Are not push over subhumans.

When i read about When You look good you feel good..few months back post updated by Maria Sharapova..
I felt sad...not because that i look bad..

I don't like wasting money on clothes..i purchase simple dresses..
She was purely Superficial..
Soon..she got fccd up in Drugs usage..
And banned from Tennis for 2? Years..

shookwun

Reaction score
When i read about When You look good you feel good..few months back post updated by Maria Sharapova..
I felt sad...not because that i look bad..

I don't like wasting money on clothes..i purchase simple dresses..
She was purely Superficial..
Soon..she got fccd up in Drugs usage..
And banned from Tennis for 2? Years..
You need to get a transplant from Dr Bahtti in the future. I believe that will help tremdeously in your situation and transition to becoming the guy you want to be,.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You need to get a transplant from Dr Bahtti in the future. I believe that will help tremdeously in your situation and transition to becoming the guy you want to be,.
lol what has that to do with his post?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
But guys tell me..

Can a bald guy suit a beautiful girl who is young..about 24/25.
Will such couple look good to people..
How?...

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But guys tell me..

How?...

Aren't you a rich doctor? Surely in India that's enough? Couldn't you marry some lower caste woman?

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
But guys tell me..

How?...

A bald guy? There are all types of bald guys, short, fat, thin, tall handsome ugly black white etc. Same for guys with hair. Being bald is obviously a negative for attraction but can be overcome with height, good body and strong facial aesthetics i.e. strong eyebrows jawline etc. You will never be 10/10 thought,