conditioner after nano

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
can i use any conditioner after nano shampoo? im not going to buy nano conditioner because its a rip off.but i must condition from now because i dyed my hair blonde.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Proctor says you can use a conditioner you like after Nano, but it might interfere with Nano's effect. Personally, I would suggest to NOT use a conditioner after if you want the maximum benefit of Nanogen. Please post your regimen so people can help you better.

Sean68

Reaction score
just use the nano one you skinflint! its good stuff.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
hehehehe skinflint.i wont use any for now.ill order some nano condtioner on my next order of nano.

Sean68

Reaction score
ha well it is a small bottle to be fair but its lasted me about four months now. you dont have to use it every time you use the shampoo. i always think if youre gonna use it you may as well
get the complete package. it leaves you with no excuses then other than it just not working
obviously.

Reaction score
I can't believe that you're getting Dr. Proctor's product after saying all those negative things about him!
But anyway, good for you. I don't think most people would get the result like the photo on his website, but at least you know you're doing something good for your hair by using NANO shampoo, rather than using some shampoo that just cleans your hair.
If you're worried that different conditioner is interfering with NANO effect, you can use the conditioner on NANO shampoo off days.
Conditioner is not something that you use everyday.
I dropped the NANO conditioner and just using the shampoo now, because putting NANO (shampoo) after NANO (conditioner) didn't make sense to me. I use Prox-N after shampoo anyway, so didn't think using the conditioner was necessary.

Sean68

Reaction score
MPBthoroughbred said:
I dropped the conditioner and just using the shampoo now, because putting NANO (shampoo) after NANO (conditioner) didn't make sense to me.

haha that doesnt make much sense to me either! - i know what you mean :)

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Dr. Proctor says you can use a conditioner you like after Nano, but it might interfere with Nano's effect.

where did he say that? it was always my understanding that you could condition after using nano, nizoral, revita, pretty much any hairloss shampoo i've heard about, without compromising the effects.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is a chance that it will affect the hair loss shampoo's effect. If you want to be on the safe side then I'd suggest not using one. He said it in an e-mail.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea well, shampoo shouldn't do much for hair loss anyway, so you can use conditioner. A leave-on hair loss topical like minoxidil/spironolactone is the way to go if you expect any results. If you don't want to go that route than try internal.

justin

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil foam did a number on my hairline, decided after a few months to not ride it out and drop it. right now my personal "big 3" is finpecia, nizoral 1% or 2% (depending on what i have at the moment) a 2-4 times a week, and nano 2-4 times a week. i'm hoping that, since i'm mainly looking for maintenance with some thickening only in the front, nano will be a good enough substitute for a standard daily topical or growth stimulant. i also taken supplements at various doses that include green tea, msm, etc.