Concerned 19 year old. NW2/1.5

Sintest94

Reaction score
Hello all, sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Ok, so about a year ago I saw some talk show talking about baldness, and I became obsessed with male pattern baldness. I check out every hairline of every guy I have saw for the last year, I'm more obsessed with a guy's head and how much baldness has affected them, even more then check out girl's.My eyes always go for the Hairlines instead of a woman's *** and cleavage.And when I see my father, I keep thinking to myself how long before I'm a NW5/6 like he is.At the moment my hair is quite thick with a possible mature hairline developing, or is it.

As for my mother side of the family, her father is unknown so he may or may not be bald.As for her relatives all of them have high foreheads and thick black hair, like me.Not much baldness on that side.Her hair is thick and black with similar hairline like me.She does not have any siblings and is 49 year old at this date, with zero hair loss.

My father's side is different my father is mostly bald a NW5/6 he say's it started about at age 30 or at least became noticeable.In his youth he had light/brown hair that later turned all brown same goes for all my uncles, I had black hair all my life, my uncle's baldness is as follow's uncle1: a NW5 and second oldest my father the oldest one . Uncle2: NW3 Vertex. Uncle3:NW3 Uncle4:About NW2/3 in his late thirties and the youngest. The older they get the more hair they lost, but its a slow progressing baldness taking decades and all they hairloss could have been stoped if they were using at least propecia. My Grandfather had a full head of hair untill his death (70) he was a NW2 his whole life, so my grandmother must have passed the gene.My grandfather brother's baldness varies the oldest still has a NW2 hairline but a thinned out not too much,(83), and the other still has his hair in the front but he has a little bald spot on his crown his hair is otherwise thick.

Here are mine pics, I been looking my hairline for a year now and it has stayed the same I'd say. Please advise :(
DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpgDSC_0006.jpg

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
More like a Norwood .5 with some thick hair. As of right now, do not start any treatments. You should wait 6 months, take pictures, and post them on this same thread.

anonymous

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't spend your days worrying about it right now man. Your hair is GREAT. I'd kill to have that hair.
You're 19. Your hairline will mature. It happens to nearly all men. Some guys keep their childhood hairlines into adulthood, and quite frankly they look weird.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, more like NW0.5 is right! haha