concealers after hair transplant

supernova

Established Member
Reaction score
Can concealers be used after a hair transplant? I know Dr. Armani won't let his patients use them, saying they damage the hair.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I figured that I'd use concealers for a few months after any hair transplant to hide shockloss.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Having used both, Naongen is WAY better IMHO...

No fuss, applied in seconds and lasts for days (even survives wind, light rain, sleep etc.)

It stays in between washes, and can fast forward your regimen by months.

The photos in my diray are with no Nanogen, but I really must do a before and after (Nanogen) shot for reference.

Just make sure you chose a good colour match or it can be noticed.

D

G

Petchsky Nanogen is definately the best one by far.I have used both Toppik and Nanogen to compare and nanogen beats it hands down.As Geminix said it withstands rain,wind and is not messy like Toppik can be.Ill get some before and after shots and post them for you to see.

Damo

Petchsky

Reaction score
Cheers for your replies guys/gals... Think i will purchase some Nanogen.

G

Can't wait to see the pics guys. I hope they are digital photos. How does it compare to Dermatch? Anyone know the website or where Nanogen can be purchased on-line? Who makes it?

G

Gillenator i will get some pics of the Nanogen on my head soon for you.But i do in the meantime recommend you go buy some its great!

Damo

G

Thanks Damo. The pics would be great. I found their website and did some reading, it sounds exactly like Toppik except it "stays" in your hair and is not as messy. Both are composed of keratine fibers and both carry a negative charge to them. I wonder if it is difficult to wash out.

G

Damo,

Yes I found their website and am waiting for it to arrive. BTW, I just read your other post to e-mail you some pics which I will be doing in the near future. Take care.

G

Got them Gill very impressive my friend you must be wrapped!!

Damo

G

Hey thanks Damo. I still want one more procedure and as long as finasteride continues to save my natural hair, that should be it for now. Do you have any pics you can send me? :D

G

Gill i think if you went for one more procedure like i did for desnity it would Mint! Ill forward some of my 2nd procedure pics onto your email addy.

Rgds
Damo

G

Damo,

You're absolutely right and trying to budget for my next procedure. Just got your pics. Very nice placement of your grafts. You must be very happy! :D

G

Im over the moon with my results and placement.She is very professional and passionate Dr Martnick!!

Damo

G

I have heard many good things about Dr. Martinick's work. Keep us posted!

G

Gill im planning on updating my pics at the 6 month stage from my 2nd procedure as its only being 9 weeks after my 2nd now.

Damo