Compound for preventing hairloss and stimulating hair growth

T

TravisB

Wait a second. So in short - you used mango leaves extract which contains mangiferin topically, and you are saying it works? It's really hard to see any improvement from these photos. Indeed it looks like your hair had improved, but you were also using keto and minoxidil, so it's highly possible that this improvement is from them. Also, on the first picture your hair is wet, and on the others it's dry.

sapinho

Reaction score
All pictures were taken shortly after showering and drying hair. Depends how well I dried my hair I guess.

I had used Keto and minoxidil for more than 10 months nonstop prior, and prior to that, minoxidil continuously for 2 years (there was a 5 month break in between).

Given that I've used minoxidil for years, I doubt it's going to start suddenly making improvements beyond what I had already seen. Is it reasonable to expect Keto to suddenly give regrowth after 10 months? I guess it's not outside the range of possibility, but unexpected.

bluesuedeshoes

Established Member
Reaction score
Please keep us updated! Looks like it could be good for dermatitis (nothing has really helped get rid of it yet)?