Complete success but still I want to quit taking Avodart

Status
Not open for further replies.

avillax

Reaction score
I began losing hair at age 21, I had long hair back then and everytime I showered I would comb my hair with my fingers and get about 4-5 hairs in my hands.

All the loss was on the front of my head, I have unlimitted hair on the back of my head and no shedding in that area.

I went to see a dermatologyst and he confired it was Alopecia, but he said it was mild, that I was slowly going bald on the front, not extreme shedding, it was going to take a while for me to go bald but I was on the road to.

My dad and his family side all have absolutely no hair loss, my dad at age 55 is not losing any hair anywhere. But on my mom´s side my grandpa had the excact balding pattern than me. I saw pics of him in his 30s and he was still not seemingly going bald except on his 40s when he slwoly began going bald.

I tried propecia for a year, and it absolutely didn´t work. After that I got a hair transplant at age 23, although many people didn´t know I was going bald.

After that I tried Avodart and it completely stoppped any shedding, now I have short hair and I could even pull my hair or comb it in the shower and not even a single hair. Complete success and no side effects so far after 4 years!!!.

But now I´m 27 and I´ve become more of a naturist, I also became gnostic and I´ve changed my lifestyle a lot. and I´m concerned about the effects that using Avodart could have on my body and my soul.

When I began going bald I was a masturbator, drinking a lot etc. According to my gnostic teachings all these ejaculation causes early aging and could create hair loss, it messes with the body and energy balance.

3 years ago I quit ejaculating, I practice white tantra, and we don´t ejaculate.

I want to see if my changes in lifestyle could have created a natural balance now and thus stopped the balding without having to use avodart.

I want to see how could I try to quit, I don´t want to lose hair if I do. How could I experiment with quitting?, I don´t know, perhaps if I start seeing shedding again then that´s a sign I must go back to avodart and still be on time before losing a bit more hair?. Because shedding only means that the follicule is getting weaker and smaller but it hasn´t been completely lost yet and I could get it into shape if I restart the treatment?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
If you've suddenly became so spiritual, why is hairloss still an issue?.

I'm respectful to anyone's belief, unless they cross the line of judging science.

There is no evidence a soul exists, so no, avodart is not affecting your soul, unless you can find a good paper showing avodart's side effects on the soul :whistle:

The problem is in your balls. Sorry but your religion did not stopped you from losing more hair.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes finasteride and dutasteride can kill your soul.

No joke.

JWM

Reaction score
seaback said:
Dutasteride does not cause inhibition of gnostic energy balance and soul fulfillment in early stages or religion-induced mind deterioration.

M.A. Bumell, J.D. Lee, K. Pelst and J.F. McGarry

Journal of Investigative Theories Volume 17, issue 4, pages 56-65, April 2010.

We attempted to establish a model of gnostic induced changes (GICs) in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) and soul fulfillment (SF) in order to study the possible negative effects of Dutasteride on body and energy balance. We showed that mind deterioration following religion alienation does not prevent the occurrence and progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. In this model, Dutasteride increased target area hair count versus placebo in a dose-dependent fashion but sun salutations failed to prevent the progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. We thus emphasize the importance of science and common sense in hair loss prevention.

LMFAO!!! Pure gold. :bravo:

Cassin

Reaction score
I find it amusing people who are so concerned about what others think about them will quickly mock others. What if you come across someone who thinks hair loss is funny....is it ok for them to laugh at you?

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where do you get your advort from? And has it thickened your hair at all?

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
seaback said:
Dutasteride does not cause inhibition of gnostic energy balance and soul fulfillment in early stages or religion-induced mind deterioration.

We attempted to establish a model of gnostic induced changes (GICs) in androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) and soul fulfillment (SF) in order to study the possible negative effects of Dutasteride on body and energy balance. We showed that mind deterioration following religion alienation does not prevent the occurrence and progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. In this model, Dutasteride increased target area hair count versus placebo in a dose-dependent fashion but sun salutations failed to prevent the progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. We thus emphasize the importance of science and common sense in hair loss prevention.

Best post on HairLossTalk.com forums ever!

Todd

Established Member
Reaction score
seaback said:

Oh, man i LOL' ed :woot: :bravo:

avillax

Reaction score
Yeah that was funny stuff, but still... I'm worried about side effects, lets say physical side effects, is there a lab study I can get to meassure healthy levels of testosterone, DHT, etc?.

I mean it would be cool to find that Avodart is only eliminating excess DHT and not all of it so I wouldn't have to worry of becoming Farinelli in a near future.

nickypoos

Established Member
Reaction score
Not masturbating will make your balls turn to space-hoppers and you could bounce all over the wilderness upon them like a trusty steed.

Nobody will even notice your hair loss if you are bouncing down the high street on your balls holding your erect penis for stabilisation purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.