Complete Frontal Regrowth with Propecia ! ...

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got some regrowth in the front by using Propecia. Just take a look at my website. Result will very when taking Propecia.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
is impossible. :D

Correct.

Dr Proctor:
Antiandrogens are often poorly-effective alone...In fact, from the clincal experience with, e.g., treatment of prostate cancer, it seems that even complete castration doesn't work much better in balding than these antiandrogens...The implication is that we may have already reached the limits of what can be obtained with antiandrogens in balding.

Possible explaination: Male hormones only initiate balding. Further, whatever hormones do seems to be mostly irreversible. The main damage to the hair follicle seems to be done by other factors, especially immunological.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Correct, this is why you need to add Minoxidil for regrowth and if you want maximum regrowth use Xandrox 15.

Hotlegs

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Correct, this is why you need to add Minoxidil for regrowth and if you want maximum regrowth use Xandrox 15.

Not so sure about Xandrox ?

If minoxidils effect is to keep the hair follile in the anagen stage of the cycle does Xandrox keep it in the anagen stage better or something ?

Confused?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well Xandrox15 contains 15% minoxidil instead of 5% so yeah it makes a big difference and i can vouch for that personally.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score