Compare your Hair...

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive decided that everyone should, in this post, put a link up to a photo of their hair. So we can all see where everyones at.

Mainly as a way to be able to understand what people are dealing with here. So if you can chuck some up for the benefit of everyone. Im sure there's plenty of us out there who would like to SEE others rather than imagine... to get a visual understanding of peoples position... and ultimately their own through comparison...

No need to complain if you disagree... but chuck one up if you can. Good work guys...

Front;
http://img97.echo.cx/my.php?image=gel113nj.jpg

Pulled Back (no disguise!)
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... ht20nv.jpg

As much as my hair shits me, i guess the fact that its flat and straight allows me to cover my temples OK when styled... ooh yeah... those sure are some temples!

SE-freak

Reaction score
remove the [/b] part from your link so that it works.
I would suggest using fotos that your hairline is visible and light is not so flattering. thats what is all about afterall.

I will share as soon as I get some high-res ones.Nice post btw.

vade

Reaction score
Hey Melbs my hair looks pretty the same as yours but idont know about your temples mine have receded but can still be covered, i wanna ask you what was the effect of proscar so far on your hair ?

itchy080

Established Member
Reaction score
mine looked like that last year, now aftr a year of propecia, absolutely looks like sh*t i shave it now

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
SEfreak said:
I would suggest using fotos that your hairline is visible and light is not so flattering. thats what is all about afterall.

I agree - your shot doesn't really show where you're thinning...

SE-freak

Reaction score
itchy080 said:
mine looked like that last year, now aftr a year of propecia, absolutely looks like sh*t i shave it now

so you can really be worse after a year of propecia? sad... I thought that if you could "hold your breath" for a year you could get decent results or at least stabilize. :(

Petchsky

Reaction score
Good idea...been on this site for a while now and never got round to it.

SE, PTN, Itchy, Vade - Photos?

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2682 ... 9zc.th.jpg

The only one i have so don't b**ch and moan about lighting etc etc

Edit: Got a consultation with Dr Rogers on Sat. Looking to get a little work done as my hair has been stable for a while now.

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
I updated it so you can see my hairline too as a comparison styled and pulled back. f*** my temples!

Hope to see some more pics of everyone for everyones benefit...

1derphull

Established Member
Reaction score
VW dude and Mebs, you guys are lucky as hell. I wish I had that much hair......

itchy080

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont have a picture but i can get one soon, ya my hair looks a billion times worse after the yr, ive added minoxidil 2 months ago, nizoral like 4 months ago and fluridil yesterday, i had a shed like month 8 or so, there is still potential for some regrowth but obv now that im on minoxidil having a shed again, very not cool my whole situation

diffuse thinning

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
It was an emotional moment for all of us to see this amazing thread dissappear into the dirty, neglected, messy nether region that is page 4 on this forum. So i took it upon myself to give it another life up the pointy end. Some may call me a superhero... others a tool. Either way this thread lives again... its a memorable time in the history of HairLossTalk.com. One we should all cherish for years to come...

Oh... im getting all teary...

(Deep breath) Any pics guys?