Come see the rebirth of my 18 year old hairline!!!!!

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't brand new growth be very fine and unpigmented? That looks like the kind of growth that appears after shaving thick hairs.

G

yello911 said:
Wouldn't brand new growth be very fine and unpigmented? That looks like the kind of growth that appears after shaving thick hairs.

I thought it looked more like blackheads. Or the kind of growth that appears after a very poor photochop job that really looks more like blackheads. Meh.

Redbone

Reaction score
By Golly your right I never saw stuble as new growth. I have always heard new hair growth described as Peach Fuzz. Hey wait a minute who is this Doggy guy??? or should it be $$$

cinter99

Reaction score
redbone said:
By Golly your right I never saw stuble as new growth. I have always heard new hair growth described as Peach Fuzz. Hey wait a minute who is this Doggy guy??? or should it be $$$
There's no doubt that is Stubble. Its not new hair growth.

Redbone

Reaction score
Yes, obviously doggy is just trying to get attention for his Anti Bosley campaign. There is no product, Stuble on a shaved head is just shaved hairs not regrowth.

Redbone

Reaction score
You have no basis or proven scientific info. For all you know the crap you are mixing could be lethal in the long run- but it is doubtful. Also maybe the effects of your hair are just temporary to which all the boys at hairloss will laugh.

I feel allot of pain for your Bosley mishap though, that man needs jumper cables and a 12volt battery clamped to his nuts. You must have gone through hell and on top of that he charged you $$$$ to f*** you up.

All my sympathy doggy

G

Yea sry doggy i actually read a little bout your time with bosley. I was just pissed at you cause I thought you where tryin 2 take advantage of guys who where desperate and depressed about hairloss and tryin 2 sell them some sh*t product that doesnt work. (You could i dunno)

And dont worry doggy, i really believe in the bible and bosley will spend a eternity in hell. He might be living like a playboy because of his dishonesty and no moral values or feelings for other people but eventually he will go to hell and it will catch up 2 him and he will pay for it.

G

lol thats what i said. But i have a little sympathy for the guy cause he got butchered by bosley. So im not gunna ride on his ***. :)

G

redbone said:
This guy was thrown off and band from hairloss help, for being a Psycho.

Hey, I got thrown off and banned from Hairloss Help for being a psycho :lol:

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
vodka by the gallon said:
those "new hair growth" dots on that pic look fake. reminds me of those dots i see when i hold my breath too long, or when im cooming down off extacy and i have been at the club for eight hours,and its 9 o'clock in the morrning.
We all see dots at that point....

jerry grant