come on with this S#&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffsss

Reaction score
every day I'm just losing tons of hair...

will it ever slow down!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

I strongly suggest washing your hair daily.. i made the mistake of not washing it yesterday.... bam.. like 100+ hairs in my hand today..

lovely :cry:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does it fall out just by touching it or the wind blowing? The only time I ever noticed hair falling out was back in 1994 before I started any hairloss treatment.. I straightened my hair because I couldn't stand the curliness, and my hair started falling out like crazy.... Nothing even remotely close has happened since, but obviously hair must have fallen out..

jeffsss said:

I strongly suggest washing your hair daily.. i made the mistake of not washing it yesterday.... bam.. like 100+ hairs in my hand today..

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Give it a friggin rest.

We all know you're losing your hair and that it sucks.

If you insist on posting this sh*t, can you just start a thread called "Jeffsss' Thread Of Daily Whining"? Then every day you can post new stories about how bad everything is, and as many crying emoticons as you want -- and the rest of us won't have to sift through them to find people with genuine problems.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
Give it a friggin rest.

If you insist on posting this $#iT, can you just start a thread called "Jeffsss' Thread Of Daily Whining"? Then every day you can post new stories about how bad everything is, and as many crying emoticons as you want -- and the rest of us won't have to sift through them to find people with genuine problems.

oh, excuse me.. i thought the " impact of hairloss" section was a place to rant and show concern.

Please direct me to the appropriate section.. jerk off.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
Freestyle said:
Give it a friggin rest.

If you insist on posting this $#iT, can you just start a thread called "Jeffsss' Thread Of Daily Whining"? Then every day you can post new stories about how bad everything is, and as many crying emoticons as you want -- and the rest of us won't have to sift through them to find people with genuine problems.

oh, excuse me.. i thought the " impact of hairloss" section was a place to rant and show concern.

The Impact Of Hair Loss IS the place to show concern...but not in a dozen new topics every f*****g day. Which is what you are doing.

None of the topics you start offer anything new or insightful; they're just there for you to whine and b**ch about hard you have it and how much you hate your life. You can do that in one topic. Call it "I Hate Hair Loss". Then you can post every little trivial thing you like in that one topic. That way, you can b**ch and complain all you like, but the rest of us don't have to wade through all your new posts to find something of substance.

You act like hair loss is only happening to you, when in reality the pictures you have shown prove that it's not nearly as bad as you think.

You're like a f*****g guy who lost his small toe, trying out for the Paralympics.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
jeffsss said:
Freestyle said:
Give it a friggin rest.

The Impact Of Hair Loss IS the place to show concern...but not in a dozen new topics every f****ing day. Which is what you are doing.

None of the topics you start offer anything new or insightful; they're just there for you to whine and b**** about hard you have it and how much you hate your life. You can do that in one topic. Call it "I Hate Hair Loss". Then you can post every little trivial thing you like in that one topic. That way, you can b**** and complain all you like, but the rest of us don't have to wade through all your new posts to find something of substance.

You act like hair loss is only happening to you, when in reality the pictures you have shown prove that it's not nearly as bad as you think.

You're like a f****ing guy who lost his small toe, trying out for the Paralympics.

why do you need to wade though "the impact of hair loss" for substance?
If you don't like reading my posts or threads.. then when you should skip over my name... like an adult, not cry about it.

I'm not asking for sympathy, i kwno everyone here is going through the same thing.. I'm just venting on personal experiences that i'm sure everyone is going through and can relate to.

go download some p**rn instead of trying to be the internet police.

jeffsss

Reaction score
recboi said:
Does it fall out just by touching it or the wind blowing? The only time I ever noticed hair falling out was back in 1994 before I started any hairloss treatment.. I straightened my hair because I couldn't stand the curliness, and my hair started falling out like crazy.... Nothing even remotely close has happened since, but obviously hair must have fallen out..

jeffsss said:

i
well i notice it mainly when i'm washing my hair. thats when hair is most vulerable.
Im' sure it falls out durring the day but when i dont see them fall out, i'm okay with it.
if you keep your hair short i'm sure it's much harder to visually see hairs fall out.
it's all psycological.

strikernr

Reaction score
oh cool it people...its all good...jeffsss had tendency to sometime over panic about his hair..its only natural...its all good

strikernr

Reaction score
jeffsss said:

Man, my hair falls out everywhere...in the tub while shampooing...in the sink while washing my face...on the computer table, in the keyboard... in the kitchen while cooking...on the pillow when i wake up...sh!ts all over the place...now, i even stop counting my fallen hair...i just flick them aside whenever i see them

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
Freestyle said:
jeffsss said:
Freestyle said:
Give it a friggin rest.

The Impact Of Hair Loss IS the place to show concern...but not in a dozen new topics every f****ing day. Which is what you are doing.

None of the topics you start offer anything new or insightful; they're just there for you to whine and b**** about hard you have it and how much you hate your life. You can do that in one topic. Call it "I Hate Hair Loss". Then you can post every little trivial thing you like in that one topic. That way, you can b**** and complain all you like, but the rest of us don't have to wade through all your new posts to find something of substance.

You're like a f****ing guy who lost his small toe, trying out for the Paralympics.

why do you need to wade though "the impact of hair loss" for substance?
If you don't like reading my posts or threads.. then when you should skip over my name... like an adult, not cry about it.

I'm not asking for sympathy, i kwno everyone here is going through the same thing.. I'm just venting on personal experiences that i'm sure everyone is going through and can relate to.

go download some p**rn instead of trying to be the internet police.

I feel sorry for anyone who can relate exactly with what you're going through, because you're a drama queen fruitcake.

I don't need p**rn. I have a girlfriend, and I still have confidence despite hair loss. And I'm also not thinking of killing myself because of it. All in all, I'm a level-headed individual of sound mind.

How about you?

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
^ stop being a jackass no ones forcing u to read his posts