Combining The Nisim Shampoo, Fungoral (ketokonazol), Minoxil And Dermarolling.

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking about using the following protocol to regrowh my hair:

1. Using the Nisim shampoo for dry to normal hair 30 seconds to 1 minute twice a day.
2. Using Minoxil daily (the Kirkeland foam version).
3. Using Fungoral 20mg/ml (this is a keokonazol shampoo) 2 times a week in 3-5 minutes for 4 weeks, and after that using Fungoral 1 times a week in 3-5 minutes.
4. Using a 1,5 mm dermaroller for 10-15 minutes once a week.

This is my new regimen as of July 2019. Previously I have tried the Nisim shampoo and some other stuff that did not work. However, the Nisim shampoo stopped my hair loss and my goal now is to regrow hair on my temples and between my temples.
What do you guys think about my protocol? Also, should I keep using the Nisim shampoo?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions.

MxMa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your regimen looks OK. I would personaly add fina/duta to prevent your hair from further loss.

WantHairRegrowth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your regimen looks OK. I would personaly add fina/duta to prevent your hair from further loss.

I have considered fina/duta, but I have not started on either fina or duta because of their side effects. I am now thinking about changing the Nisim shampoo with another shampoo, because I am not sure if anyone here has had positive effects of Nisim?