CNC vs regular lace system is it big difference?

powerguy2011

Reaction score
I wanted your opinion about transferring from CNC to regular good quality custom lace unit.

Since the CNC is 10x the price of best lace units its hard to achieve longevity. but those pieces looks great.

My biggest concern is the hair quality. I need to wash my hair daily and style it with cream spray to keep it wavy and freestyle look

with CNC since the hair is unprocessed I was able to do that daily without any issue but I read here that u cant do that with other systems and I can shower only twice a week and the system will fade in color etc.. I will need to wear hats in the sun and all of that

my CNC has been with me for 6 months and still it looks like day 1 and they last around 1 year and a half. Will I be able to pull off the same lifestyle with custom lace system? I dont mind changing it every 2-3 months but I have to shower and style it daily and need it to remain natural wavy

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's CNC?

Sounds like good quality. My UTS systems look good for only 3 months max normally.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As above what is CNC? x10 the price of a lace piece wouldnt be worth it to me personally. I have had a few lace pieces > 6-months

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had or seen a cnc system but based on videos and research ( Cesare ragazzi, or Google cnc hair system) they look very thick base, so a comparable normal system would be a poly with injected hair.. I doubt either provide a realistic hairline in a brushed back style. Lace or thin skin 3mm would give you a natural hairline..but...longevity is 3 months max...
Cnc glued to unshaved hair, so must be uncomfortable and a mess to clean ...also unbreathable whereas lace is airy, light and comfortable....

Last edited:

powerguy2011

Reaction score
Thanks for the input but I am yet to receive a feedback for my main concern which is the hair quality.

If I shampoo my lace system once a day and use styling cream and hair spray will it still last 3 months and retain its waviness?

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wear lace and style every day. I only shampoo once a week however, and it last 2 to 3 months ( another important fact, i wear light density, so shedding more obvious and longevity affected)