Close to getting a tattoo for my hairline

Last blade

Established Member
Reaction score
that wud mean ud have to have a shaved head the rest of ure life yeah?and if ure hairline continues to receed what u gonna do then.Tatto hair is a bit extreme,like when get older will it change colour or age like ure skin would?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Dude that's just rediculous. What happens when your hairline recedes a bit more. Somebody's going to notice. Not to mention you have to keep bacitracin on the tat for a week or so after you get it. Oy yea forgot about the blood and scabbing. If you think the eye shadow thing looks good continue to use that but don't get something as permanent as a tat.
JMO

BHD

G

Stupidest idea i have ever heard for your hairline.

Ive heard of guys tattoing there hair transplant donor scar to darken it, but dont f**k around with your hairline where its so damm noticeable.

Axon

Reaction score
Extremely poor idea. You will eventually regret it should you actually do this.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a minoxidil bottle on my bicep. I figure I'll be using for life so what the hell.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a minoxidil bottle on my bicep. I figure I'll be using for life so what the hell.
:laugh:

To Kyriakin... I wouldn't do it personally. I would just continue to use the mascara or just use Courve. A tattoo up there is way too risky, it might look good now, but who knows how it will look when you get older and if and when your hairline recedes, it's going to be even worse.