Close-cropped Buzz-cut After hair transplant - Is It Possible?

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumbest thing. Ink goes to the system quickly. Uh what happens to the millions of people who get tattooed?

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I buzz cut with a 0 guard so different lighting and such doesnt have a major impact on my hair.. i just want an fue to improve my hairline whilst maintaining a buzz cut 0 to 1 guard. I do not plan to grow my hair out which is why I'm interested in this.

Surely for straight, fine hair the results from a hair transplant woukd be different from thick, curly hair and therefore a buzz cut would be feasible.

I've already buzzed with a 0 before and the FUE dots are there I can see them but nobody else notices. I can also see where my transplanted hair is being that short. In a bald area to do what you want it would take at LEAST 2 passes and even then who knows how noticeable your scars would be as well as the definite fact that your grafts will be distinguishable from your natural hair that is something you can't change at least now in present time.

Think at least about this, if you do it now and it turns out to be exactly what I said or it fails, how would you plan to remove the grafts so people don't realize you had a transplant? You can laser them off but what if that laser impacts the upcoming treatment's effects and you get stuck with no longer functioning follicles in that area?

An hair transplant WORKS for some but it depends on your hair loss and your expectation. Research the new stuff some are only 1 year away and others are entering human trials and claim 2020. At least wait a little longer to see if the new treatments are worth it or scrap. we're transitioning into a new era of medicine with regenerative properties and bioengineered tissue through bio printing.

People don't ask "if" anymore, they say "when" now.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumbest thing. Ink goes to the system quickly. Uh what happens to the millions of people who get tattooed?

We are talking about a process where all the ink enters the lymphatic system in a couple of years as opposed to 20-30 years. The odds of me posting a warning several years ago and for someone who actually works in the hair transplant industry attributing his cancer to the process should be an eye opener. Are they turning their back on one of their own guys? I can see that happening with regular patients where they turn their back on them when things don't go well but this is one of their own guys.

Go and have the procedure if that is what you want............no one is stopping you.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I buzz cut with a 0 guard so different lighting and such doesnt have a major impact on my hair.. i just want an fue to improve my hairline whilst maintaining a buzz cut 0 to 1 guard. I do not plan to grow my hair out which is why I'm interested in this.

Surely for straight, fine hair the results from a hair transplant woukd be different from thick, curly hair and therefore a buzz cut would be feasible.

mate what you wanna do is exactly what i wana do. but its not possible

the video that @HairForceOne posted looks ok but that isnt a guard 0 or 1. thats like 3 or something. it looks ok because its grown out a bit. and that length is pretty much the only way it can look good. if he grows it out any longer it will look too thin. if he cuts it even shorter, like you wana do, youll just get a cactus like effect. thick roots spread across your scalp with large areas in between. it doesnt even matter how many times you pass over that area, if you cut it that short, it will always look pluggy

trust me man i know its frustrating. i cant take drugs, and this is what i wanted to do. get some minor fue work to build a hairline and fill the rest in with temp smp. but what youll be left with will look stupid.

the technology at the moment just wont allow these really short hair cuts too look good. plus that video hairforceone posted was at 6 months, i bet it will look different at 12. ive seen countless examples of guys trying this and at the start straight after surgery it looks f*****g amazing. the hairs look natural and straight. one year later, they grow in random directions and the roots are very thick. it has to be because of the tiny slit used to insert the graft. the technology is obviously a lot better than before, where it was so f*****g obviously pluggy. but even today youll get the same effect just not as bad with todays smaller punch sizes.

that why i suggest looking into just temp smp. i dont much about topcats cancer claims. im sure there is some merit there. hes just a guy who fucked over a lot and wants to help out young guys. smp can look stupid as f*** for sure, you need to understand when it can look good. dont be too aggressive, go to a experienced guy, and only do it when you have some hair left. then it can look great.

and with all the new treatments due to be in the next few years, you might not have to bother with smp for long. that was my plan anyway. try smp for a while to get me through the next few years.

http://www.hishairclinic.com/robs-case-study-2/

mature hairline, looks good. this is how good smp looks.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=66243402&st=30

fue and smp

smp fue.png

in the red is smp into his native hair. looks great

in the blue is smp into fue. looks sh*t. at least to me it does

i know what your saying about using fine hairs, thats what i wanted to do to acheive a look similar to the red area. but transplanted hairs always come out thick like in the blue area.

another iimage

smp fue 1.png

this is what smp and very short fue looks like. f*****g dogshit. dont do the surgery mate intending on keeping it this short.

smp on its own can look fakish, but f*** it man, it will look better then this mess. as long as your entire f*****g head isnt tattooed it can look ok.

but this idea of buzzing it real short plus smp simply does not work

i wish it did but it doesnt

unless you would be happy with results like this. i wouldnt be.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that why i suggest looking into just temp smp. i dont much about topcats cancer claims. im sure there is some merit there. hes just a guy who fucked over a lot and wants to help out young guys. smp can look stupid as f*** for sure

I wouldn't describe myself as a guy that got fu*ked over a lot. I would describe myself as very young at 23 and not understanding how all this works. Now 32 years later I understand it all and it actually turned out really, really good for me like it was all suppose to happen so I'm grateful. This is how we learn sometimes through mistakes and not having enough knowledge.

Yes about the cancer claims. The ink when is sits in the lymph node and doesn't move clogs up the lymphatic system which works by the motion of the body moving the fluid along. Not good to have points where the fluid doesn't move and this is exactly why guys that engage in long bike rides are prone to testicular cancer and women that where under wire bras 24 hours a day are at a huge risk for breast cancer. The fluid is not moving.

Yes I posted this information long before Lorenzo someone that actually works for a clinic connected his cancer to his hair tattoo. He was able to make the connection after realizing he cancer returned twice about 12 weeks after each procedure. If someone wants to take that risk that's up to them. But I think we can all agree that have the right to have that information revealed. When you conceal information it's marketing fraud. When many engage in concealing information is conspiracy to commit marketing fraud.

Yes I was slammed but dozens and dozens of posters who were not young guys reading a forum but marketers posting as such. That's just part of the game so once you start to understand it you can make better decisions. When doctors and forums work together in creating this narrative it's marketing fraud plain and simple.

Can marketers convince doctors to sign up for this? Of course just like they get young guys who are not ideal candidates to sign up for surgery. All you have to do is be willing to conceal all the information. One patient that finally got his money back from a sh*t surgical procedure was then befriended by the marketer. Or at least that is what he thought. The marketer works at understanding his target and he understood this target wanted a better job so that is what is insinuated he could help him with. The target was very excited because the target did not understand the game but at least he got his money back. Dozens and dozens of red flags one must understand which takes years of observation.

Let's just give these young guys the information and let them decide for themselves. Seems fair to me.

A regular tattoo is not the same as a disappearing hair tattoo. A regular tattoo never disappears and the ink slowly migrates over decades it doesn't disappear into the system in a couple of years.

Last edited:

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=66243402&st=30

fue and smp

View attachment 57132

in the red is smp into his native hair. looks great

in the blue is smp into fue. looks sh*t. at least to me it does

i know what your saying about using fine hairs, thats what i wanted to do to acheive a look similar to the red area. but transplanted hairs always come out thick like in the blue area.

another iimage

View attachment 57135
this is what smp and very short fue looks like. f*****g dogshit. dont do the surgery mate intending on keeping it this short.

smp on its own can look fakish, but f*** it man, it will look better then this mess. as long as your entire f*****g head isnt tattooed it can look ok.

but this idea of buzzing it real short plus smp simply does not work

i wish it did but it doesnt

unless you would be happy with results like this. i wouldnt be.

hasn't whitepolarbear had an fue and buzz cuts it short with a 0 guard? he says it looks fine.
And I'm pretty sure it'd be diffferent depending on your hair type/ethnicity/etc.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-transplant-look-you-were-looking-for.104932/
eg this asian guy looks OK but thats maybe because asians have fine, straight hair, compared to a white person with curly, thick hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
hasn't whitepolarbear had an fue and buzz cuts it short with a 0 guard? he says it looks fine.
And I'm pretty sure it'd be diffferent depending on your hair type/ethnicity/etc.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-transplant-look-you-were-looking-for.104932/
eg this asian guy looks OK but thats maybe because asians have fine, straight hair, compared to a white person with curly, thick hair.

pretty sure he hasnt had smp. only fue. and he doesnt do low buzz. pretty sure its like a 3 or something. similar to that video posted

this is very important

and lol to him saying it looks 'fine'.

mate, if your gonna go down this road you better make sure you know exactly what the f*** your doing.

no one really knows what his hair looks like because he doesnt post pics anymore and the only ones he did were from a distance. dont rely on what he says. you need to see it

trying a 0 guard with fue will look bad man. grown out slightly will look ok, but then you cant really do smp as well because it will show the constrast too much. and grown out really long will just look pathetic and sh*t. unless your only semi bald and stable on meds, and have enough donor to acheive decent enough density to be able to style your hair well.

there are lots tiny little details you need to think about man if your gonna down this road

regarding that chinese dude, yes he looks good with that buzz cut. but how long after surgery was it? f*** knows. i need more info on that guy and better pics

but yeah man, if that pic was his final result, then it looks like you could buzz it real close 0/1 guard and get some smp and it would look great for sure. this is what i wana do too...take the finest hair i have for my frontal third, buzz it close and get smp. but i dont know if its possible

its a shitty situation im still trying to find answers for.

but whatever you and op do, please look into this very carefully. its not as simple as just get some fue and smp and buzz it down. there are too many variables.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually i want more info on that chinese dude.

@WMQ have you got a link to this dudes thread please?

if this guys buzz cut pics were his final result then i may start looking into this idea more. but i gotta see more pics. i need more info. who is doctor was, seeing other patients, close up pics etc

interestingly enough, the best results ive ever seen with hair transplants, including the guys going for the buzz cut look, are from random/unknown practices or ones with bad reputations.

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

if this guys buzz cut pics were his final result then i may start looking into this idea more. but i gotta see more pics. i need more info. who is doctor was, seeing other patients, close up pics etc

interestingly enough, the best results ive ever seen with hair transplants, including the guys going for the buzz cut look, are from random/unknown practices or ones with bad reputations.

What do you think of wesley sneijder hair transplant than?
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/9583-The-Wesley-Sneijder-Hair-Appreciation-Thread

He has a buzz cut after his and it looks real good.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'll try to find the original thread for you later man. But the pics I posted before are more or less all there is from it afaik.

That guy got transplanted in a franchise clinic in China(yes you read it right franchise hair transplant clinic there are three major brands in China). You are right they produce some crazy transformations every once in a while but never lack butcher results

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol most asians has wayyy thicker hair than caucasian bro that guy just has miniaturized hairs all over from male pattern baldness

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think of wesley sneijder hair transplant than?
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/9583-The-Wesley-Sneijder-Hair-Appreciation-Thread

He has a buzz cut after his and it looks real good.

yeah he looks excellent mate.

honestly i dont know why he turned out so good. i think he went to gho, who perfomed some kind of different technique. maybe this was the reason. or maybe it was just luck.

i know gho has a bad rep tho lol. so wtf? sniejder has prob the best buzz cut look ive seen

but its from a bullshit doctor who's technique doesnt work??

yet all the 'best known' docs out there produce mediocre results compared to this one.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll try to find the original thread for you later man. But the pics I posted before are more or less all there is from it afaik.

That guy got transplanted in a franchise clinic in China(yes you read it right franchise hair transplant clinic there are three major brands in China). You are right they produce some crazy transformations every once in a while but never lack butcher results

lol so this dude just got lucky as f***

its like you either go to one of these random places and get fucked over or could luck out or you go to one of the approved ones and get a okish result

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol most asians has wayyy thicker hair than caucasian bro that guy just has miniaturized hairs all over from male pattern baldness

im not even sure it has to do with the hair thickness

it has to be the way the grafts are inserted in the head. look at my example again

smp-fue-png.png

those transplanted hairs in the blue area come from the back of the head right. but they look much thicker dont they?

and this guy got his hair done by ferduni. one of so called top surgeons. and look at the state of him. now he was a repair patient but still. this sh*t dont look good

same with ********. hes apparently one of the best, but his work is mediocre as best to me. his work done on a guy called sl is meant to be gold standard for the buzz cut look but its not that good at all imo. ive seen much better from less well known practices with bad reps.

http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum3/965-1.html

then you have guys like sneidjer who went to gho and get a f*****g amazing result

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at the state of him. now he was a repair patient but still. this sh*t dont look good

I agree hair transplants in general look like sh*t. In order to understand that someone considering a procedure needs at a minimum to see several patients with complete frontal hair loss and then look at the final result in bright lighting and different hair styles. Chances are you will not be signing up because instead of improving your situation you now have people staring at your head but not saying anything. Kind of like having a pee stain on your pants. People glance a few times but don’t say anything as they are probably more embarrassed then you are.

Gho was offering hair multiplication back in early 2000. What was being posted at that time on some of the forums did not make logical sense and I brought several points up at that time. I was then banned for some odd reason but the promoting through postings still remained very high. Over the last 15 years or so I have not seen what I would consider hair multiplication. So why was that being posted? Some guys opted for Bazan who was also doing hair multiplication. He eventually ended up in a Mexican jail while some of the stories I heard from actual patients were surreal.

Ironman the biggest poster boy for the procedure worked the forums very hard similar to what we see today like Jean for example. Eventually 10+ years later Ironman had his procedure and when it was posted everyone laughed. Since that time he disappeared. Observation over time is required.

Forums can be equivalent to playgrounds depending on how they operate. If predators are allowed simply because the owner of the playground uses the defense they didn’t know what was going on it’s seems like a weak defense to me. Yes maybe the predators bring in candies and toys and more people come to pay that admission fee but does anyone believe it can continue when it becomes evident? On playground predators disguise themselves in long black coats. Online they just invent multiple screen names. View the history of each and every poster and it becomes a little clearer.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree hair transplants in general look like sh*t. In order to understand that someone considering a procedure needs at a minimum to see several patients with complete frontal hair loss and then look at the final result in bright lighting and different hair styles. Chances are you will not be signing up because instead of improving your situation you now have people staring at your head but not saying anything. Kind of like having a pee stain on your pants. People glance a few times but don’t say anything as they are probably more embarrassed then you are.

Gho was offering hair multiplication back in early 2000. What was being posted at that time on some of the forums did not make logical sense and I brought several points up at that time. I was then banned for some odd reason but the promoting through postings still remained very high. Over the last 15 years or so I have not seen what I would consider hair multiplication. So why was that being posted? Some guys opted for Bazan who was also doing hair multiplication. He eventually ended up in a Mexican jail while some of the stories I heard from actual patients were surreal.

if gho is a con artist how do you explain sneidjer result?

it looks flawless to me.

yet all these so called top names produce average results at best

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if gho is a con artist how do you explain sneidjer result?

Sorry but I never stated this. What I wrote was I have not seen the claims of hair multiplication that have been repeated over the last 15+ years. Maybe I missed some of the results. Just one NW6 with complete restoration would suffice for me. Not asking for dozens just one. Maybe it's true.

I think we could safely assume all docs have at least one great result. At least we would hope that to be the case.

Suncyhme you are right in your thinking..........stay away. Not only is the procedure flawed but much of what we see online can be defined as racketeering.

Stay safe my friend. You are a good guy.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but I never stated this..

sorry mate i didnt mean you in particular. but the general consensus is that gho is a bullshit artist.

yet ive seen decent results from him.

and pretty average/sh*t ones from the so called top docs that are constantly recommended

its frustrating as f***.

anyway, from what ive seen, and especially from the so called top docs, this buzz cut idea does not work

its important to let the newbies know this.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, from what ive seen, and especially from the so called top docs, this buzz cut idea does not work

its important to let the newbies know this.

We are in complete agreement. It can be life destroying for many they just don't realize it because the industry is certainly not going to explain it. Why would they?

With the high likelihood of it looking like complete sh*t they can easily become obsessed with trying to fix it. While their friends all move on getting married, having kids, etc they are stuck still in the 20's many without escape. They are locked in the hair transplant industry box and the hair transplant marketers love it. They often use those that are locked in the box to lure in others because this is what predators do. Sorry but much of this seems to be true and doctors seem to be aware of what is going on. So it then becomes a choice to participate. Obviously one has to show their results but all this other crap.............is complete marketing fraud.

Thankfully for me my experience at 23 didn't destroy my life but I had to work at it. Doing things like stand up comedy, improv, public speaking, etc. I didn't want to be in that box and now I have moved on to a great deal of writing. Working in the night club scene for 25+ years I think was pivotal. My social life was way above normal.............wouldn't have changed that for the world. It was an amazing time.