Close-cropped Buzz-cut After hair transplant - Is It Possible?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can disagree with topcat, but I like his info and there's others who read it too because we have talked in other threads.

I don't think it would be fair if everyone tries to run someone off the forums because their point of view is different unless they're obviously trolling. It may not be beneficial to you, but to me it allows me to research both sides now and the claims they've made before arriving at how I want to proceed.

No worries Tano it’s important for readers to understand how this all works. Then ask themselves do I really want to have a procedure . All part of research which helps them make better decisions. I read this forum’s mission statement and if it is true then they will welcome my input in fact they were willing to pay someone with my kind of experience. But I don’t need to be paid I’m happy do pay it all forward for free. They can move their forum in a direction that is different from the past with truth regardless of is the hair transplant industry likes it or not. Or they can go with the old model which is a dying model, anyone can see that.

What these poster/posters are doing as we don’t know if it is one person with multiple screen names or some other combination is not normal. Hair loss sufferers with logic will easily see it. Those that might be too desperate may not. To them I would suggest just slowing down. All the experiences I pointed out are absolutely real and there are thousands more. My team and I are working towards putting an end to the deception but in the mean time you want to stay safe. You do not want to go into something with inadequate information thinking you are improving something only to end up in a dark place.

These posters all seem to be here at the same time...........guess it's my lucky day.

This is all real and the truth is out there.
  1. I'm ashamed to admit but in my darkest hours I've even grappled with ridiculous notions of suicide. I know it's stupid, but I can't help the thoughts that pop into my head. What can say other than that since my hair transplant, I have become depressed. That's just the way it is right now for me.
  2. I've been overall VERY dissatisfied with nearly everything about this abomination that was done to my head. Not a single day doesn't go by that I don't say to myself this was the biggest stupidest mistake of my life!
  3. Hello, i had a hair transplant1,5 years ago. All was ok, until 1 year everything was fine, the thin areas were nicely filling in. But after 1 year the transplanted hairs became too thick and coarse, and now they look unnatural
  4. I have deep depression due to the skin scars and this fake hairline, it create huge anxiety by million time than hair loss, i did not know i have to sacrifice my skin to have fake hair
  5. Not sure how or what I'm going to do 3-8 years down the road as my hair loss continues to advance. Anyway, my advice to everyone is to do what I was unable to do at the period in my life..... That is simply accept yourself. Hair Transplants are almost NEVER the answer

Last edited:

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anytime someone challenges this guy's bullshit he says to not worry about what he's doing - "it's for the readers". It's no different than if you ask him a question and he sticks his fingers in his ears and starts saying "Lalalalalalalala". Maybe he should find a safe space.

Yeah he's shady as hell. Nothing but deflection and ignoring anything put forward that conflicts with his weird *** narrative. Like how we are saying over and over again that you have to pick your surgeon well if you want the best chances at a great result and you need to know the limitations of hair transplant and the downfalls and etc etc. so totally not trying to sell hair transplant as some miracle cure with no downsides or anything like that. Then he comes back with a reply about how we are bad people and not to be trusted but oh yeah he is totally trustworthy with 18 years experience and he's writing a book so you know he's the real deal and blah blah. Wouldn't be at all surprised that he's some neckbeard in his mom's basement trolling everyone.

Plus he keeps copy/pasting that list of 5 random no context quotes, obvious fear mongering is obvious. For all we know those guys went to some hack surgeon or didn't do their research and so had unrealistic expectations or w/e. Sketchy topcat is sketchy.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he's shady as hell. Nothing but deflection and ignoring anything put forward that conflicts with his weird *** narrative. Like how we are saying over and over again that you have to pick your surgeon well if you want the best chances at a great result and you need to know the limitations of hair transplant and the downfalls and etc etc. Then he comes back with a reply about how we are bad people and not to be trusted but oh yeah he is totally trustworthy with 18 years experience and he's writing a book so you know he's the real deal and blah blah. Wouldn't be at all surprised that he's some neckbeard in his mom's basement trolling everyone.

To sum it up, his argument is that you can never achieve original density that you had when you were fifteen, therefore hair transplants are pointless. Forgetting that no one expects original density, they just want a f*****g cosmetic improvement.

He's not a troll though, he's on another hair forum that is totally dead and looming there making posts to himself. It's creepy as f***. There is literally a thread with no posts from anyone except him for like 3 years. He will die a sad, lonely, pathetic man.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to inform you but your business model is dead honesty is the new game. Not everyone is going to go willing all we can do is pray for them and hope they see the light.

These are real experiences. Nothing to fear.

This is all real and the truth is out there.
  1. I'm ashamed to admit but in my darkest hours I've even grappled with ridiculous notions of suicide. I know it's stupid, but I can't help the thoughts that pop into my head. What can say other than that since my hair transplant, I have become depressed. That's just the way it is right now for me.
  2. I've been overall VERY dissatisfied with nearly everything about this abomination that was done to my head. Not a single day doesn't go by that I don't say to myself this was the biggest stupidest mistake of my life!
  3. Hello, i had a hair transplant1,5 years ago. All was ok, until 1 year everything was fine, the thin areas were nicely filling in. But after 1 year the transplanted hairs became too thick and coarse, and now they look unnatural
  4. I have deep depression due to the skin scars and this fake hairline, it create huge anxiety by million time than hair loss, i did not know i have to sacrifice my skin to have fake hair
  5. Not sure how or what I'm going to do 3-8 years down the road as my hair loss continues to advance. Anyway, my advice to everyone is to do what I was unable to do at the period in my life..... That is simply accept yourself. Hair Transplants are almost NEVER the answer

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did this guy with all the screen names go............lol..............must be sleeping.

The forum might want to rethink the like/dislike button. When multiple screen names are made up it creates a situation where the average person researching can easily be misled and that does not seem to be the goal of the forum. Yes it's hard to deal with all of this nonsense that goes on but eventually it will all end one way or another. Might be a good idea to actively work towards the same goal at least that is my opinion. Everyone has freewill to choose what they believe is to be right.

MrHulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
To sum it up, his argument is that you can never achieve original density that you had when you were fifteen, therefore hair transplants are pointless. Forgetting that no one expects original density, they just want a f*****g cosmetic improvement.

He's not a troll though, he's on another hair forum that is totally dead and looming there making posts to himself. It's creepy as f***. There is literally a thread with no posts from anyone except him for like 3 years. He will die a sad, lonely, pathetic man.

Odd. But don't forget, it's for the readers, so it doesn't matter if he's talking to himself in his own thread and if someone doesn't agree with him they're marketers.What is his 18 years of experience? Did he work in a clinic?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The simple fact is: I can't tell who's legitimate and who's not. So I'm not going to deal with this in the first place. I don't have the time or energy to do forensic investigating to determine if Trash Talker #1 is real and Trash Talker # 2 is hired to spread misinformation and fear.

There simply will be no trash talkers.

I like this forum's policy as partially listed above and maybe a Credit Card verification process is needed for those that want to post. Let’s find out who all these screen names are and what their agenda is. Part of posting is being responsible and posting facts such as actual experiences so those considering the procedure can fully understand there is risk involved and it’s not a minor risk. It also includes helping them understand what they can do to have a positive experience while always understanding risk can never be completely eliminated.

Many of these posters are simply made up screen names and very often they work in the industry. What they are doing is not new to me and it’s part of what makes the industry so seedy and why those considering a procedure need to fully keep this in mind. What they are doing they will do to you should you end up not so happy. It's the only way to get rid of you and not have you post. And this whole thing applies to doctors to. These same marketers that do this crap will do the same to you and we are seeing that happen. So maybe the rest of you should wake up already and just start owning your own content and your own marketing. Control you own destiny and don't give your power to someone else............it's foolish especially when marketers can't be trusted.

I have been posting from before 2000 on several forums and many of those postings are archived. Here is a posting from 2003 same name, same style, and very often the same attacks from the industry simply for posting truth. I have always used only one name and patients have met me in my own home face to face. Let’s meet these posters face to face too.

I saved a lot of people from Hair Multiplication that did not seem to exist 15 years ago but of course over the 15 years not everyone listened. The industry has a real problem with a real patient with real experience and who does not tow the line for the industry. That is what best describes a true consumer advocate. Someone that does not tow the line and that includes telling it like it is regardless of if the industry likes it or not. It's for the consumer not for you so go find something else to read.

10/04/2003 11:05 AM
msg_toolbar_lightoff.gif
msg_toolbar_profile.gif
msg_toolbar_print.gif

trans.gif

007.gif

topcat
Accomplished Poster
trans.gif

I am disappointed in ********, any critical postings are deleted and soon after the poster is banned. They have an agenda, that is determined by their revenue stream. It is not what it appears to be.

Top : Bottom
note.gif
10/04/2003 11:10 AM
msg_toolbar_lightoff.gif
msg_toolbar_profile.gif
msg_toolbar_print.gif

trans.gif

007.gif

topcat
Accomplished Poster
trans.gif

One of my posts, simply asked, is *** a revenue source for the site, it was quickly deleted.

Last edited:

Big L

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Er
You do realise all 4 or 5 of us are all different posters? Dude theres something seriously wrong with you and I'm not even talking about hair transplants anymore

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
...... when you cut them short you get a cactus like appearance. it just looks stupid.

I also like the buzzut a lot. In fact, I've had my hair very short my whole life.

Just how long dos it have to be after an hair transplant?

shookwun

Reaction score
in most cases no. Early baldies with a NW2-3 and uniform density can...

advanced norwoods will show there norwood pattern with unnatural hair transplant that forms a full head pattern.

Would need to 0 guard the sides, and back constantly. Which again eliminates the whole idea of having a uniform buzz cut.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
in most cases no. Early baldies with a NW2-3 and uniform density can...

advanced norwoods will show there norwood pattern with unnatural hair transplant that forms a full head pattern.

Would need to 0 guard the sides, and back constantly. Which again eliminates the whole idea of having a uniform buzz cut.
So it seems that a buzzcut will reveal the hair transplant because it's not possible to mimic natural density, right?

How short can a guy hope to keep his hair? I really need to know since my hair has always been short. If I go for it and need to keep it long, it's going to be a whole new thing to deal with

Tripa

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=66243402&st=30

fue and smp

View attachment 57132

in the red is smp into his native hair. looks great

in the blue is smp into fue. looks sh*t. at least to me it does

i know what your saying about using fine hairs, thats what i wanted to do to acheive a look similar to the red area. but transplanted hairs always come out thick like in the blue area.

another iimage

View attachment 57135
this is what smp and very short fue looks like. f*****g dogshit. dont do the surgery mate intending on keeping it this short.

smp on its own can look fakish, but f*** it man, it will look better then this mess. as long as your entire f*****g head isnt tattooed it can look ok.

but this idea of buzzing it real short plus smp simply does not work

i wish it did but it doesnt

unless you would be happy with results like this. i wouldnt be.
the pigment is too dark and his hairline hair isnt completely shaved, this isnt how its supposed to work