CLooney's Piece

reasonistian

Reaction score
Enrique Iglesias definitely (not that it is obvious but because he was a norwood 3,4? when he was 20 now that he's almost 40 I would bet that he is norwood 6,7) skin lace or fine swiss lace toupees are actually invisible and can only be found on close inspection

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Clooney doesn't have any piece.
Enrique, maybe...But, what about his brother who appear to have very thick NW1 hair?
And what about old Julio Iglesias, well, he's not NW1, but his hair looks pretty decent at his age. Or he's wearing a piece too? :))
It doesn't seem as Enrique was headed to nw6/7 in any way if his father at 70 is some kind of Norwood 3-3A something.
Maybe he has a partial piece for the front.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Clooney doesn't have any piece.
Enrique, maybe...But, what about his brother who appear to have very thick NW1 hair?
And what about old Julio Iglesias, well, he's not NW1, but his hair looks pretty decent at his age. Or he's wearing a piece too? :))
It doesn't seem as Enrique was headed to nw6/7 in any way if his father at 70 is some kind of Norwood 3-3A something.
Maybe he has a partial piece for the front.

Enrique is definitely a piece. Given how his hair was in 96 I'd say his hairloss was pretty aggressive, his hair looks like a 14 year old's hair and he never exposes the hairline. He's also a chronic hat wearer. His hair was also diffuse at the sides, there's no coming back from that

enrique-Iglasias-hair.jpg

Also, check out this video of where Enrique nearly has a heart attack when someone touches his head
Enrique Iglesias Interview With George Lopez Tonight 2010: https://youtu.be/Jgn1hxqJ5j4

shookwun

Reaction score
Hat and wig prisoners ALL have that flinch when someone get's to close.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Enrique is definitely a piece. Given how his hair was in 96 I'd say his hairloss was pretty aggressive, his hair looks like a 14 year old's hair and he never exposes the hairline. He's also a chronic hat wearer. His hair was also diffuse at the sides, there's no coming back from that

View attachment 32128

Also, check out this video of where Enrique nearly has a heart attack when someone touches his head
Enrique Iglesias Interview With George Lopez Tonight 2010: https://youtu.be/Jgn1hxqJ5j4

so much denial in comment section, his fangirls can't bear the thought of him actually being bald.
"He doesn't wear a wig, he has stylists obviously, and he even lowered his head for George to touch his hair. And as for the baseball cap "hiding" his bald head or whatever, you can see his hair underneath it. Haha"
"Why would he wear a wig?! Maybe he just didn't want him to touch his hair."

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 32128

I see that, maybe it's a wig but i'm not sure. He could have hair transplant in the temples.

About the video, i don't see such a serious reaction as you say, anyway it's weird to touch someone's head.
And if it was a wig, i assume it's a very high-end one, with human hair, so i don't see why he should have a heart-attack when someone touches it.
More probably if you have concealers in hair/comb it strategically in some way, only then you should be very worried about nobody touching it.
I don't know, keeping a secret like this for 20 years could be very hard.
Most surely some of his closed mates/ex-girlfriends could have revealed the secret in all this time.

FBaldy

Reaction score
Those Enrique pics are awesome, they really do show you how you can go from looking old, worn out and a non chick magnet to then looking like your 18 and being a member from a teen boy band and having girls chase you down for your life.

As for clooney I think he has had work done, plenty of these guys have had it done be it touch ups or quicky hair transplants here and there.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
*Bump*

I really don't think he wears. The reason his gray looks "different" on the sides than on top is because that is how gray hair is sometimes, and I could even say, usually. Most guys have a higher density of gray on their temples and sides than on top.

I don't think George Clooney wears a hairpiece, I'm for sure that's his natural hair. He probably takes Finasteride to prevent possible male pattern baldness, or he has it but started taking the medication right in the earliest stages. If that's the case, he's seems to be a good responder.

It is true and I've noticed that higher density of grey hair is usually on the back and sides of the head and not as much on the top. I'm currently only in my early twenty's and I'm already experiencing greying hair along with Male Pattern Baldness.

----

What happened to the OP, why did they get banned?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
George Clooney is a brilliant actor, a great philanthropist and a decent guy and you all can think about is his hairline.

shookwun

Reaction score
Wig wig wig.

George-Clooney-Talk-About-Paparazzi-And-Freedom-Of-Speech-2.jpg