Clobex Shampoo

haymes

Reaction score
I have been experiencing a lot of itching and flaking from minoxidil, and have had some success with the Neutrogena Coal Tar shampoo as well as some generic versions. I visited my Dermatologist for another issue but ran the problem by him and he prescribed Clobex, twice per week. I will try it tomorrow, but caution must be taken because it is very strong. It can actually shut down your adrenal glands if you don't follow directions. He is very happy to hear that the minoxidil is working best on my frontal baldness. I also told him about the copper peptides that I just started with American Crew Revitalize Spray but he is not familiar with the use of Copper Peptides for baldness. Also, I must remind all of you that I have been using Revivogen just as long as minoxidil. Who knows if that is helping in the front? Current Regiment: minoxidil 5 percent twice per day, Revivogen before bed, American Crew after work (about 4 pumps worth), 2 tablets of Saw palmetto twice per day, 2 tablets grape seed extract twice a day, 2000 Biotin, 1000 Ester C, Multivitamin.

Teddy150

Reaction score
Hmm, you may want to drop the Saw Palmetto. From everything I've read on this site, it does nothing. It can mess with your hormones though, just like Propecia and Avodart. Just because its herbal doesn't mean it doesnt have side effects. I dont know much about the other herbs you take...

Just curious, why don't you want to try Nizoral shampoo which is proven for hair loss? I rotate that every 3rd day with American Crew Shampoo and I get no flakes anymore. Actually the flaking stopped from American Crew shampoo alone. I used to get bad flaking when i started minoxidil.

haymes

Reaction score
I have been advised to take saw palmetto for Prostate health, not really for the hair loss. My Urologist even told me he doubts it will have an effect on the hair.