Clinics That Use Body Hair As Donor ?

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
can anyone recommend a clinic that does bodyhair as donor for the head like chest hair for example
reason i ask is because most of them use back of head and some of them beard

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Besaanga to start. You also got Dr Mwamba. I wouldn’t recommend North America for this type of transplant though. There is one exception that may be able to assist since yield in this hair type under their hands may be greater than others, and that is Dr Cole.

in general, the yield averages from this hair type are low. Beard hair has worked for some in the crown but again you need a lot more grafts to compensate for hair loss.

id never suggest, nape, body, chest, beard, other hairs, for a hairline construction. Only scalp hair is best to define and construct hairline.

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive also heard Dr Konior may use beard hair but i havent seen ample results posted.

its best you contact these docs to see pics of results with this type of hair.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Turkey, the best BHT seems to be from HLC clinic, and I believe Cinik’s clinic but done by techs not doctors.

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s true, although if you have good dense beard hair than that is what can give you good density if needed.
I dont think i have very dense beard anyway i am going second time clinic will use probably the beard and probably back of the head , but i already had extracted 5000 grafts from it

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if you plan on taking finasteride in the future, then any hair other than scalp hair will be negatively affected. Finasteride sheds hairs that are body hairs but it does not have similar behavior towards scalp hair. There are studies about this. So, you basically have to let go of finasteride if your covering your scalp with body hairs.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, if you plan on taking finasteride in the future, then any hair other than scalp hair will be negatively affected. Finasteride sheds hairs that are body hairs but it does not have similar behavior towards scalp hair. There are studies about this. So, you basically have to let go of finasteride if your covering your scalp with body hairs.

I was not aware of this, great information SeanFue!

mite_jan

My Regimen
Reaction score
no mate , if after second transplant still cant grow my hair , i will shave it then and forget about this