Cleaning And Touch Up Recomendations?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the cleaning and touch up still being really bad, it take a lot of time and also lost heaps of hair

i am using alcohol isopropilic, should i try something diferent?
any recomendation for the front touch up? it lift a little zone and when i remove the glue i end removing all the front becouse it start to advance
also for cleaning the base?
at last cleaning the scalp? glue get to my bio hair and get really really hard

thanks a lot!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
The alcohol is really harsh on the hair and the base. I assume you are wearing lace?

Gentle rubbing with cotton-wool will get the glue off. Both your head and your system.

Getting glue in your bio hair? It means you are possibly not putting on the gue correctly. If you are using glue, use the remover that matches the glue, and use it very sparingly.

Don't try and do it in five minutes, be patient.

Good luck

Eseera29

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 99% alcohol and adhesive remover from Walker. I heard that both are practically the same, but to be honest the walker remover works much better for me. It's oily, smells nice and picks up the glue well, also isn't so harsh on my skin. 99% alcohol, only for the final cleanup of scalp and getting glue out of the system/lace.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The alcohol is really harsh on the hair and the base. I assume you are wearing lace?

Gentle rubbing with cotton-wool will get the glue off. Both your head and your system.

Getting glue in your bio hair? It means you are possibly not putting on the gue correctly. If you are using glue, use the remover that matches the glue, and use it very sparingly.

Don't try and do it in five minutes, be patient.

Good luck

i mean when i clean the scalp all the glue goes to my bio hair

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 99% alcohol and adhesive remover from Walker. I heard that both are practically the same, but to be honest the walker remover works much better for me. It's oily, smells nice and picks up the glue well, also isn't so harsh on my skin. 99% alcohol, only for the final cleanup of scalp and getting glue out of the system/lace.

i would try the walker remover thanks

this one do you mean?

https://walkertapeco.com/99-alcohol/

Last edited:

Eseera29

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just the alcohol, I'm talking about the solvents. C-22 and normal solvent,

Cheers