Class Reunion "bio" Requested. Ughhhhh

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I get an email from the class rep. They tracked me down through my cousin in California.

Now asking for personal info..Bio sorta thing to publish

Geez, how about

"""Graduated college in 4 years but began to diffuse heavily.

Couldn't wear a suit anymore cuz he looked like a canteloupe so quit corporate life

Became a hat slave and now gets rejected by 3's

Exists off the radar now"""""

....anyone else wanna write your own Bio?

blackg

Reaction score
Oh. And I forgot to add.

Chance of attending Reunion. Zero.

BTW. The class rep is A FULLHEAD
Why don't you just go to this reunion and turn up with a grown-out NW5?
You could be wearing clothes that scream Walmart 2002 catalogue, have an unkempt beard, be smelling of cheap cologne, while being totally sh*t-faced drunk.
All the while mumbling about how you "lost it all" and now live with your mother.

You could be the true anti-hero of the night.

Stick it right up their asses!
It would be such a blast!

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BLACK G: """"Why don't you just go to this reunion and turn up with a grown-out NW5?
You could be wearing clothes that scream Walmart 2002 catalogue, have an unkempt beard, be smelling of cheap cologne, while being totally sh*t-faced drunk.
All the while mumbling about how you "lost it all" and now live with your mother.

You could be the true anti-hero of the night.

PLUS ONE MILLION. GREAT IDEA. BE THIS GUY. EMBRACE YOUR INNER FREAK AND ROLL WITH IT.
upload_2018-3-14_15-25-55.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH0NcM56GP13ghf3_VVyVDLHhSAw_gT3Th1unsxWLco3HHvUzF.jpg

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My 10 year class reunion is coming up this fall. Fortunately since I've cut off all forms of communication with everyone but my small circle of friends, I haven't gotten any unsolicited invitations so far.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a class reunion story but close:

I was visiting my mother in the village where I was born and where my mother was still working as a teacher at the time. She told me that an old classmate of mine visited the school cafeteria. When she saw him she was shocked in a good way, the guy had majestic well-kept hair and looked like he was a model.

When I was in school I used to bully and beat him up with my friends. Now he works in London, gets lots of money through hard work. He used to be a stinky and slightly retarded kid with dumb glasses, now he managed to achieve more than me. Oh, the irony. Karma's a b**ch.