Cipla =============genuine stuff?============

The Gardener

Reaction score
I don't think you have to worry about whether or not Cipla is genuine stuff. I think it is.

However, I think the concern to have is whether or not you have genine Cipla stuff, or instead a Cipla knock-off.

The real danger in buying medications online is fraudulent packaging. I read a recent article about a fraudulently packaged prescription that was sold en masse in a Mexican pharmacy. I forget what the drug was, but they had taken a watered down version of it and sold it in counterfeited packaging to make it look like the name brand. Well, it turns out that the drug was not only watered down, but was also contaminated and made a bunch of people sick.

If it is a real concern to you, perhaps you could snap a digital pix of the pills and the packaging, and email it to the Cipla company?

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought my finasteride, (5mg) off of this site, thru Drugs-One....while I know that HairLossTalk.com is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of the drug, one would hope he has developed information (or better yet, a relationship) with Drugs-one, to ensure those of us buying directly from the link here, are getting the real stuff from CIPLA.

I also have ordered regular 1mg doses, from Propeciaforless.com. That used to be linked on this site..that is a California company that sells the geniune MERCK propecia.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the packaging i have is white n colour with a small slip of paper inside it describing usage and effects ect......the packaging has red wordings with "FINPECIA"...the tabs themselves are white in colour....anyone has the same?.this is how it looks

http://www.eur-pharma.com/en/assets/big/finasteride.jpg

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
my tabs were blue, for the 5mg...the 1mgs that I got are white.

the package sure looks real...they went thru a lot of effort to counterfeit, if they did do that.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope. Cipla is not real :) just kidding.

But seriously, who really knows anyway?