Chronic Pain Vs Baldness, Which Gets Cured First?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I suffer from severe 24*7 pain that includes headache , fatigue and burning in body because there is no cure.Lately I have started suffering from baldness also which also has no cure.Chronic pain is life changing as I have already lost on career and this baldness is going to take away the last thing of my identity that remains with me, my face.Such is baldness that even being in pain ,I can feel how distressing this is.Unfortunately, I can't take propecia because of an already dysfunctional brain that causes chronic pain nor I can apply topicals regularly due to being in intense pain in my body and this is after everybody has always told me that they have not seen a more good looking and Intelligent person than me.I am amazed how bad can luck be, it has completely transformed my life and I have zero control because the f*****g scientists have simply no cure for the smallest of ailments,neither pain nor baldness.This is for all who are suffering from baldness,there are people suffering from both and can't do anything,not to say that I don't feel for bald people.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Norwood status? May be get a couple of huge transplants. Where's the pain? Is it psychosomatic or physical in your opinion?
it is yet undiagonesed as in nothing wrong physically,so the current diagonosis is that it is probably phychogenic and Norwood status is 2 with a thinning crown

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suffer from severe 24*7 pain that includes headache , fatigue and burning in body because there is no cure.Lately I have started suffering from baldness also which also has no cure.Chronic pain is life changing as I have already lost on career and this baldness is going to take away the last thing of my identity that remains with me, my face.Such is baldness that even being in pain ,I can feel how distressing this is.Unfortunately, I can't take propecia because of an already dysfunctional brain that causes chronic pain nor I can apply topicals regularly due to being in intense pain in my body and this is after everybody has always told me that they have not seen a more good looking and Intelligent person than me.I am amazed how bad can luck be, it has completely transformed my life and I have zero control because the f*****g scientists have simply no cure for the smallest of ailments,neither pain nor baldness.This is for all who are suffering from baldness,there are people suffering from both and can't do anything,not to say that I don't feel for bald people.

Before you swallow Finasteride and going full BDD, go to a mental hospital and fix your chronicle pain/mental problems first.
I can see with a 5 second research that you not went once to a mental doctor because to ask a question like this:

Your latest Thread was: Can We Eat Finastride If We Have An Anxiety Disorder?

Is insane buddy. Their is no shame to visit a mental hospital. Most people here should do it anyway.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
everybody has always told me that they have not seen a more good looking and Intelligent person than me
Wow

I am amazed how bad can luck be, it has completely transformed my life and I have zero control because the f*****g scientists have simply no cure for the smallest of ailments,neither pain nor baldness.
Don't shot the messenger ;)

the current diagonosis is that it is probably phychogenic
Probably your hair is also related to it, more if it is diffuse. Visit a Doctor.