Christopher Walken Angelina Jolies dad claims to have a cure

metalheaddude

Reaction score
This is what the article reads.

Christopher Walken likes to pull his hair every day, after reading the practice makes going bald less likely. The star credits his distinctive hairstyle with regular yanking at his locks, which he read was what late U.S. President John F. Kennedy used to do as well.

He says, "President Kennedy had this great hair, and I read that somebody came and massaged him because he had that back problem, but he would also get his hair pulled.

"As men get older, the skin on their heads tightens and the blood gets constricted. Apparently, if you keep your scalp skin loose, you're more apt to keep your hair. So I just grab it with both hands and yank on it while I'm watching the news."

255147~Christopher-Walken-Posters.jpg

Source: http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php ... _way_to_st

SnakeEyes

Reaction score
Christopher Walken is not Angelinas father. Jon Voight is her father. Sorry I just had to sat it! :)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair looks really weird and unnatural.

He looks like a paintbrush.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
"Hair Pulling" is a time-honored procedure that I first heard about in the late 70s. Now it sounds as if it goes back even farther.

Christopher Walken's is the first positive testimonial I've ever heard though that has attributed hair-pulling to saving one's hair. (OK, I do it from time to time - but not religiously - hasn't helped me as far as I know).

I don't know if JFK could attribute his full head of hair to this technique. All the brothers had good hair. Teddy's mane is still going strong and he's old as sheet.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
If someone isn;t supposed to go bald, they won't. Maybe its not working for him , but he has good genetics. Its like that dude that claims scalp excercises helped him keep a full head of hair into his 70's. He was probably doing the excercises and wasn;t going to lose his hair anyways. If there was a cure, I'm sure someone woud have stumbled upon it by now.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Christopher Walken is as mad as a hatter anyway.

I wouldn't take anything he says as gospel.