Christianity and baldness

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there a connection between those 2? Well both are illnesses, that's for sure...

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
thylax said:
Is there a connection between those 2? Well both are illnesses, that's for sure...

What the f are you talking about? You would be well-advised to seek help.

camobear777

Established Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with being bald. It is God's will for me to be bald and I am fine with that. In fact the great Profit Elisha was bald and here is a great excerpt from the bible regarding baldness.

God says there's nothing wrong with Hair Loss:
"When a man has lost his hair and is bald, he is clean. If he has lost his hair from the front of his scalp and has a bald forehead, he is clean."
Leviticus 13:40,41

scientist

Reaction score
christians who aren't hypocrites and actually abstain from sex are possibly less bald, the only thing they are allowed to do is eat so they may have higher risk of diabetes, churchgoers have been shown to be fatter than average

s

unluckystat

Reaction score
scientist said:
christians who aren't hypocrites and actually abstain from sex are possibly less bald, the only thing they are allowed to do is eat so they may have higher risk of diabetes, churchgoers have been shown to be fatter than average

s

They have to satisfy their primal urges somehow.

Ras Gas

Reaction score
camobear777 said:
There is nothing wrong with being bald. It is God's will for me to be bald and I am fine with that. In fact the great Profit Elisha was bald and here is a great excerpt from the bible regarding baldness.

God says there's nothing wrong with Hair Loss:
"When a man has lost his hair and is bald, he is clean. If he has lost his hair from the front of his scalp and has a bald forehead, he is clean."
Leviticus 13:40,41

Hahahahahahahahahahaha .....

Drac

Reaction score
Bald retribution in Christianity.

Here's part of a passage from II Kings 2:1–25 about the bald prophet Elisha:

".......And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and MOCKED HIM, and said unto him, GO UP, THOU BALD HEAD; GO UP, THOU BALD HEAD. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them. And he went from thence to mount Carmel, and from thence he returned to Samaria."

And no, I did not make this up.

Damn, Pretty harsh for making fun of a baldie!

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
thylax said:

I find this statement horribly offensive, as I'm sure do many other people who don't think baldness should be labeled an illness.

On a side note, does anyone really think Jesus had such perfect hair?

Or is there possibly a code hidden in one of Da Vinci's lesser-known paintings, "The last Norwood"?

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
cut this regilious crap, there is no such thing as god, its a myth

if there is, he deserves a f**king beating, for giving me this male pattern baldness sh@t !

RTJBJ

Reaction score
mogadon said:
cut this regilious crap, there is no such thing as god, its a myth

if there is, he deserves a f**king beating, for giving me this male pattern baldness sh@t !

what about the other blessing He gave it you, like you can still walk with you two leg, have to eyes to see the world , have hands to write etc..

Shouldn’t He be wondering why shall he gave those to you , if in the end he has to get the blamed and flamed .

???

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have to apologize to all the Christians in this forum for considering... baldness to be an illness :lol:

"And you shall suffer for eating that f*****g apple, you Adam!. You and your male children will be losing their hair until the end of the time..."

Genesis, I69

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This post has came from a truely insightful individual :roll:

Dont be bitter at God...its not going to help you any...

"If" there is a God, who is to say "He" gave you Androgenetic Alopecia??

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
This post has came from a truely insightful individual :roll:

Dont be bitter at God...its not going to help you any...

"If" there is a God, who is to say "He" gave you Androgenetic Alopecia??

If there is a single all-powerful god who created existence as we know it (assumption based on judaeo-christian theology) then what isn't he responsible for?

But you're right, there's no reason to be bitter at god, because he doesn't exist. If he did, you would be within your logical rights to blame him (although there's probably some random bible quote condemning you to eternal hell-fire for not blindly accepting your lot in life) , but at it is, blaming god would be akin to blaming santa claus for a lack-luster christmas.

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this thread looks like it had a lot of thought put into it....has no point but to try and piss people off lol

and Mogadon quit being a pussy ha..youre pathetic

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty much acknowledged these days that there is not actually any such thing as a christian. There are merely individuals who believe themselves to be Christians. Next time you come across one of these people it's a great thing to tell them. Drives them nuts!