Christian Bale

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Add him to the list of diffuse thinners. I just saw Equilibrium on HDTV last night and there was scalp visible up front when the lights were overhead.

He still has a nice crop of hair, but its clear that thinning has begun since American Psycho.

That Equilibrium movie pretty much sucked BTW.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I liked that movie,..

The action sucked, but the plot was very interesting.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I loved American Psycho, I could not stop laughing when he goes on that killing spree near the end of the movie after the ATM tells him to feed the cat into the machine. As a matter of fact I think I'm going to go watch the movie now, later.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just watched American Pyscho on BB2. Christian has got such great hair in this film (lol I'm starting to sound like Taug arn't I?)

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
So... are this wigs or what?

prestige-stills.jpg

I dont think so.

docj077

Reaction score
EVERYBODY has scalp visible when lights are overhead. Even women. Christian Bale has no hair loss.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
hey one of my friend's said I "Sorta" look like christian bale, but to me not so much.

you can see a pic of me at myspace.com/minusryan

what'ya think?

s.a.f

Reaction score
docj077 said:
EVERYBODY has scalp visible when lights are overhead. Even women. Christian Bale has no hair loss.

My sentiments exactly.

G

There might be some (very) minor hairline recession but I see absolutly no thinning.

jared_24

Established Member
Reaction score
God, I wish my hair was like that!! I'm 10 years younger than him, and already my hair has receded 10 times worse.

G

jared_24 said:
God, I wish my hair was like that!! I'm 10 years younger than him, and already my hair has receded 10 times worse.

Yeah, mine to. Makes me feel like some inferior sh*t when I see guys that are so much older than me with hair like that.....

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
Add him to the list of diffuse thinners. I just saw Equilibrium on HDTV last night and there was scalp visible up front when the lights were overhead.

He still has a nice crop of hair, but its clear that thinning has begun since American Psycho.

That Equilibrium movie pretty much sucked BTW.
yesss...."quite" clear indeed that
american%20psycho.jpg

youd kill for that

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
It's called a widow's peak. He's had it since Treasure Island. You guys are just a bunch of haters. Maybe if you're lucky, he'll have a Norwood 2 by the time he's 100.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
plusryan said:
hey one of my friend's said I "Sorta" look like christian bale, but to me not so much.

what'ya think?

I think: "why is this guy on a hairloss website?"

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
oh god, Christian Bale? Please tell me you're kidding. I remember watching Batman Begins and being extremely jealous of his flawless hair.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
It's called a widow's peak. He's had it since Treasure Island. You guys are just a bunch of haters. Maybe if you're lucky, he'll have a Norwood 2 by the time he's 100.

This made me giggle.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
plusryan said:

what'ya think?

I think: "why is this guy on a hairloss website?"
i think why would this guy post his myspace page, ask if he resembles christian bale, and have the only viewable pic a blurred side view shot.