Chris' Story - (age 21)

honk

Reaction score
i'm 21 years old, began to start losing hair at the age of 19. prior to this i had extremely thick hair. i've been on rogain 5%, poscar and revivogen shampoo and conditioner for the last month and a half. i decided to do so due to frontal hairloss. to my knowledge that was the only problem when i began. however since starting, i have experienced significant loss in the back and further in the front. i've always had very thick hair. however now, i have noticed some shedding and it became visibly clear in the back. the hairs have become course and do not sit the same as they used to.

shedding seems to have slowed down, as i am not seeing many hairs fall out, however it is definitely getting visibly worse. also the hairs that fall out are sometimes shorter darker ones, however i do still see my longer ones fall out but to a lesser extent than before. what does this mean do u think

everyone says that the hair that is shed will grow back in the form of stronger hairs. is this honestly the case? i know this topic has been discussed a lot and thats the general consensus, but going through the success stories it looks like the most successful cases dont experience a huge amount of shedding. rather the hair just comes in. i havnt found many cases of people with significant sheds growing it all back.

also should i switch from revivogen shampoo and conditioner to nizoral seeing as most others here use it? also i imagine it would be cheaper

any advice would be good. thanks in advance