Chris Pratt

sullivan1515

Reaction score
For all the norwood 2-3s, Chris Pratt has hair loss and is still ballin as an a-list lead man. keep your head up.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
30wuudy.jpg

yes major props to chris pratt for not letting little to none temple recession hinder his career

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Damn, surprised he is still able to get work with his extensive hair loss.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy has fairly thick hair making it easier to cover his recession. Not forgetting the fact he didn't loose his temple points.
I'd say he's not going to be bald anytime soon, I bet you he's on propecia

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but look at his jawline, cheekbones and bone structure, he'll still get work if he went bald. I don't think he will though

I remember thinking Channing Tatum looked like he was thinning and receding a few years ago and it never got worse. Rich Hollywood actors can usually find ways around male pattern baldness as long as there hair loss isn't aggressive.

Also the American Pie movies look at Sean William Scotts hair, it was definitely thinning, and now its no worse and that was 15 years ago!

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus, never knew he lost that much. He hides it VERY well!

- - - Updated - - -

He must have had a hair transplant or got on meds or something, I've seen his hairline, it's way lower than that.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
So far, it's fine, much beyond it will hit his career. Doesn't matter if you got cheekbones or good jaw line, I have this more than the average person and would still be hit hard with baldness. You need to have black features to pull off the bald look. For caucasians the head shape is key is to look "normal" as a bald guy. Either way you will lose a ton of attraction points.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
finasteride without a doubt. If you watch parks & rec from like 5 years ago it actually looks worse than now (he wears it down). If so facto, finasteride

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt be surprised if he is not even on finasteride. this guy dosent seem to care about his appearance all that much. he is a fatass that only slims down for roles lol

ssjpotato

Established Member
Reaction score
i noticed Tom Hardy looks like he's diffusing. his hair looks quite thin on the top when it's wet.