chris paul is bald - its crazy how many men get bald in their thirties

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

he managed to reach his early thirties with no signs of hairloss but then the norwood reaper ended him within 2-4 years

i see this a lot.

almost nobody gets bald in their tweenties, thirties is where the real struggle starts

INT

Reaction score
Most people who will end up bald are visibly balding (even for non norwood spotters) by their late 20’s.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people who will end up bald are visibly balding (even for non norwood spotters) by their late 20’s.
my father was norwood 2 until 40

no he is norwood 5a but i think he might go all the way down to norwood 6

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of men start balding in their 30s. Starting to go bald before then is very rare. Everyone I know who is thinning now, including myself, had a dense NW1/1.5 on their 30th birthday.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of men start balding in their 30s. Starting to go bald before then is very rare. Everyone I know who is thinning now, including myself, had a dense NW1/1.5 on their 30th birthday.
completely wrong. there are a lot that start balding in their twenties. I dont know exactly how you define "start balding" but lets just say that seeing someone who reach 30 without any sign of thinning/receding is very rare. not the opposite.
for some reason people here very underestimate how common is hairloss, even for younger guys.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
completely wrong. there are a lot that start balding in their twenties. I dont know exactly how you define "start balding" but lets just say that seeing someone who reach 30 without any sign of thinning/receding is very rare. not the opposite.
for some reason people here very underestimate how common is hairloss, even for younger guys.

i started seeing hairloss in my 20s

started with a receding hairline

stressftw

Established Member
Reaction score
At point of 30 years, whenever i saw a guy with a juvenile hairline or no sign of hairline maturation it usually drag my attention
If u start balding at 30, probably is a very slow paced hair loss and usually can be controled with meds and fixed with hair transplant

Majority of people around 25 years already lost hair by some degree and a minority is cleary heading towards NW7 in a very agressive pattern

INT

Reaction score

Starting to go bald before 30 is very rare? That is very much not the case. Just look at the 'tell your story' section. If you look at the last 20 cases, you will see that 90% if the guys started balding in their teens or early-mid twenties. Also take into account that for the average guy, they only start noticing they are thinning when they have lost 40-50% of their teenage density.

It is very uncommon to show absolutely no signs of thinning till the age of 35 and then still go completely bald later in life.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting to go bald before 30 is very rare? That is very much not the case. Just look at the 'tell your story' section. If you look at the last 20 cases, you will see that 90% if the guys started balding in their teens or early-mid twenties. Also take into account that for the average guy, they only start noticing they are thinning when they have lost 40-50% of their teenage density.

It is very uncommon to show absolutely no signs of thinning till the age of 35 and then still go completely bald later in life.
Yeah of course most guys on this forum are in that small minority, its an extreme, not a good sample to represent the overall population.

And I didn't say a guy that starts balding normally in their 30s has the same chance of going NW7 as someone who started balding extremely young, and its irrelevant anyway. Most men NW3+ with self respect are going to shave it down just like a NW7 would.

The only guys who think they're safe from balding once they get into their 30s are the guys who arn't 30 yet.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah of course most guys on this forum are in that small minority, its an extreme, not a good sample to represent the overall population.

And I didn't say a guy that starts balding normally in their 30s has the same chance of going NW7 as someone who started balding extremely young, and its irrelevant anyway. Most men NW3+ with self respect are going to shave it down just like a NW7 would.

The only guys who think they're safe from balding once they get into their 30s are the guys who arn't 30 yet.
Its brutally over for grown out cels

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s more focused on winning a ring, unlike you whining on a hairloss forum
He’d be a top 10 player of all time if he wasn’t a tera manlet for nba standards

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
For his position he doesn’t need to be tall

he’s a point guard
The avg nba point guard is still 6‘4 or something and he’d be evdn better at that height stop coping