Chris Brown balding

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that pop star Chris Brown is balding all over his top in a diffuse manner.

It's pretty much exactly mine was at the same age, maybe worse.

He's doing the usual things to hide it -
Bleached it blonde so that you can't see much of a difference between scalp and hair colour
Always wearing hats.
Clipped it very short.

Here are some images

In court last week
chris_brown6_240.jpg

Chris+Brown+Chris+Brown+Probation+Review+LA+L5fRV_BhwXZx.jpg

Scalp clearly visible
cbxxlthumb.jpg

WTF?
karrueche-chris-brown-rihanna.png

Bleached blonde to hide hair loss
img-thing

This is how he should keep it , it doesn't look bad. He should be able to maintain on finasteride.
chris-brown-31.jpg

Some websites have called him out on his baldness but most don't mention it due to his various ways of hiding it, just like Enrique Iglasias (the biggest 'cheater' in the music business).

Just like Enrique, the majority of his fans are teenage girls and losing his hair will hugely affect his marketability. He will probably go the Ne-Yo and Enrique way and just hide under hats.
Then when he's old enough take the hat off just like LL Cool J.

Still this hasn't stopped him hooking up with the sexy Rihanna and Karrueche Tran.

Just like it didn't stop Bruce Willis with Demi Moore, Enrique Iglasias with Anna Kournikova, Andre Agassi with Brooke Shields, Pete Sampras with Bridgette Wilson.

I'm sure they all knew about their partner's baldness and wigs/concealers etc but still weren't bothered. Yes I know these guys are millionnaires but so were their wives before they got married, so they didn't just go with these guys because of their money and fame.

Attachments

• chris_brown6_240.jpg
    chris_brown6_240.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13,353

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's black, he'll be fine.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Not all black people look good with a bald head, look at Neyo, why is he always wearing hats?

head.jpg

One of Chris Brown's peers Mario doesn't look so great with a shaved head, I was on a website where he was being ridiculed in the comments section for this new do.

mario-bald.jpg