Chinese Dating Shows Are Changing Traditional Views On Love And Marriage

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two days back,saw Jumanji 2 in Hindi.

But felt awkward when one actress said that she is not really into guys like rock at end(I am not giving full details here) and I am into guy who looks studious.(In Hindi translation.)

I don't know whether this dialogue is for Hindi language only and or this is actually present in English language too.

But one thing is sure,if this dialogue is also told in English language,this is big (In your face) reply to those who says girls like bald men who have handsome physique.
You cant base your opinions on a line in a film.

I'm certain there are a small minority of women who are attracted to bald men specifically.

In then there is probably a larger group of women who may be willing to tolerate it.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You cant base your opinions on a line in a film.

I'm certain there are a small minority of women who are attracted to bald men specifically.

In then there is probably a larger group of women who may be willing to tolerate it.

Yes..but my point is 'to make such comment like i don't like such type of men in the film of Rock itself is way too aggressive.'

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're presuming everyone has a massive ego.

I actually prefer successful women and admire them for that success.

My last two girlfriends earned slightly more than me (broke up with one over sex and one over her want of children).
Quote.
I like successful women.
Not in the sense that they must make more money than I do: in the sense that they are respected in their work. If they also make more money, the better.
Why don't you want kids?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote.
I like successful women.
Not in the sense that they must make more money than I do: in the sense that they are respected in their work. If they also make more money, the better.
Why don't you want kids?
Just never wanted them and felt no desire to have them.

Plus, I can purse my goals better without them.

I do work with kids everyday as a teacher and do find them quite fun, but when the class is over I feel really happy to be heading home for some peace and quiet.