Chest tightness... approachign 2 weeks on finasteride

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
Should I keep taking it? Stop? Reduce dose? Grow boobies , than stop. Its mostly the left one... not the nipple though.. just the area closer to the middle of the rib cage.

any ideas
hope its not gyno

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
any other suggestions? I got a years supply of proscar here. What do you think about getting one of those cutters that crush the pill and distribute the powder into 4 containers. I will put that into gel caps.

Does anybody know of someone who just stuck it out, and it went away... I'm trying to stay positive, yet i don't want to grow man boobs.

Becks

Reaction score
I took 1/4 Proscar for 8 days and had to stop ! Was on 1mg for 11 months without any side.

I would disolve them in alc 5ml and drink 1ml every day. Thats the best u can do if u are to sensitive.

I will be on 1/2 Propeica next week. Hope that my body has recoverd and my chest !

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, how exactly should i do this? what kind of alcohol? where should i store it? where can i get something that measures 5ml?

How do you do it?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would go to a doctor ...chest pains are nothing to push to the side and hope gets better.....that goes for any other pain in your body.

drinkrum

Reaction score
I've never heard chest pains near your rib cage ever having been related to gyno. If you had gyno you would feel it in either in your nipples as a burning sensation or notice swelling in your breasts, possibly even a tender lump beneath the nipple.

Remember that everyone has some tissue beneath the nipple. If you grabbed your nipple, there should be some squishy stuff underneath. This is normal. Gyno would be a painful lump of a harder consistency.

D.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
When HairlossTalk first started, Jon Ross reported chest pains while on Propecia. I did have them during the first few weeks as well.

I went doctor to doctor trying to figure out what it was. Wasted a lot of time and money but I still think its a smart thing to have it checked. I even went to a cardiologist at one point. The best they could all come up with was ... "Its probably Gas". Doctors rule!!!!!!!!

At least the cardiologist checked for proper bloodflow through my heart with an ultrasound. It usually happened when I would take deep breaths. Felt like ribcage pressure.

I am still 100% convinced that some people are much more reliant upon DHT in their body-wide tissues than others, and the depletion of such will cause several undocumented yet noticeable changes. Usually they are very short term, and very mild however.

Not sure whether to suggest continuing and seeing if it goes away or not...

HairLossTalk.com