Chest pain after Minoxidil prescribed after Hair Transplant. What should I do to achieve results and preserve health?

Twga1973

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experiencing rather mild chest pains and overall tiredness accompanied by sweaty palms after taking Minoxidil (oral route) for a couple of weeks. I had hair transplant 2 months ago on 21.07.2022 and I am considering discontinuing the use of Minoxidil due to aforementioned heart problems. Will that effect my end results? I am talking only about new transplanted hair (I acknowledge the fact that my old hairline might recede further). Is minoxidil necessary to achieve hair transplant results?

BaldBob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop taking oral min. Your heart is more important than your hair. No oral min is not necessary to achieve results.

Chronic Tronic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experiencing rather mild chest pains and overall tiredness accompanied by sweaty palms after taking Minoxidil (oral route) for a couple of weeks. I had hair transplant 2 months ago on 21.07.2022 and I am considering discontinuing the use of Minoxidil due to aforementioned heart problems. Will that effect my end results? I am talking only about new transplanted hair (I acknowledge the fact that my old hairline might recede further). Is minoxidil necessary to achieve hair transplant results?
you should have stopped using minoxidil 30 days before having the transplant, that way they could see your natural lines when transplanting the hairs. hair lost from stopping minoxidil should all grow back as it was when you restart. but now you have to keep using minoxidil or else your hair will look weird with the misplaced transplants.