Chemistry

Dpunkz

Established Member
Reaction score
i here several people with good results are adding acids and differnet solutions to there minoxidil, what are some of these things? and what significants do they have? Another thing is what kind of vitemens can i get on along with my regimen, that will make it better? I saw these green tea vitmens in the store the other day, are these any good?

Bismarck

Reaction score
You should PM thin=depressed, he is adding a lot of substances to his minoxidil. :wink:

Common minoxidil additions include:

MSM
DMSO
Azelaic Acid
Retin-A
and other antiandrogens.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
You should PM thin=depressed, he is adding a lot of substances to his minoxidil. :wink:

Common minoxidil additions include:

MSM
DMSO
Azelaic Acid
Retin-A
and other antiandrogens.
Actually I have a lotion in which I've added everything under the sun basicly that has skin and hair benefits with good responce by vellus hairs. But, I only have added dutasteride to the min so as to keep the potency of the minoxidil undiminished. But, I think I'll be adding adenosine triphosphate to the minoxidil and leave at that. As for retin a and azelaic acid I feel that these acids do improve skin health and therefore indirectly improve hair but are limited just like copper peptide to an improvement in hair comparable to 2% minoxidil or less in fact. They are products with reputations do to over bousting because there is alot of money to made in the hairloss field and thats putting it mildly. Basicly what I'm saying is don't be surprised if you have no more hair a year or two down the line using them but have great soft and youthfull radiant skin. You won't find any before and after pictures of bald men using the individual product souly by themselves and for good reason.