chemical castration with 30 % errection

G

this is so crazy. why are some contemplating giving up their sex drive for hair?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they're not really giving up much.

These people are either all virgins or have had only a quick one-off drunken fumble in dark with some grizzler who should have known better.

they've not had any in so long that their sense of self-worth and esteem has dropped to the point where their drive is negligible. so to them it's a minor trade-in.

i'll go bald before I give up my sex powers.

IBM

Reaction score
flimflam said:
they're not really giving up much.

These people are either all virgins or have had only a quick one-off drunken fumble in dark with some grizzler who should have known better.

they've not had any in so long that their sense of self-worth and esteem has dropped to the point where their drive is negligible. so to them it's a minor trade-in.
Right. You hit the main point.

I dont understand is why users flame on this opinions and ideas of others.
Before calling "jerk", "nut" or "windup" think about your replies and try to give reasonable answer.

This threads end always with war and hate.

antonio666

Reaction score
I certainly no virgin,in fact i pulled last friday and she was a stunner.

i am not considering chemical castratio because it won't grow hair back if it did i would do it no question?

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
this is so crazy. why are some contemplating giving up their sex drive for hair?

It's not to do with my hair, though, I'd just prefer to have no sex drive. If the drugs have the side effect of slowing down hair loss, then that's obviously bonus.

Anyway, this board is not the place to discuss it, so I apologise for my part in taking it all off topic.

Won't post on this topic again :)

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
I considered it once! lol Castration would definitely take away more confidence from me than hair itself. And if you plan on meeting girls stay away from it, if you want to be a priest or some kind of monk though go for it, I know I would..

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Instead of chemical castration, why not try something safer?

dutasteride, oral spironolactone & oral minoxidil

If that combo gives you b**ch tits, you can adjust your spironolactone dose and/or take Nolvadex/Adex. If you have erection problems from that you can always take v****.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know how old u guys are but you guys sound desperate for some sex, u act like teenagers who want to have sex 24/7 . grow up . i was in a relationship just recently and we were in a more grown up stage of a relationship and didnt just care about sex 24/7, u guys need therapy.

as for the hair loss, antonio it will grow ur hair if u use growth stimulants along with castration drugs, and castration is only temporary, you still have errections, and it will stop ur hairloss completlyand even on the drugs u can still inseminate.

antonio666

Reaction score
stnl,i disagree with you that it will grow the hair again,if it is minoxidil depending you would grow hair even if you were losing it(minoxidil usualy only grows sh*t hair at best

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
unless u are a nw7 or nw6 , u can go on chemical castration drugs and have an hair transplant , and keep those hair for ever

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
stnl said:
i dont know how old u guys are but you guys sound desperate for some sex, u act like teenagers who want to have sex 24/7 . grow up . i was in a relationship just recently and we were in a more grown up stage of a relationship and didnt just care about sex 24/7, u guys need therapy.

stnl you say "chemical castration with 30 % errection" that means your erection will be cut by 70%, wonder what you're gonna do with an erection like that :p and sex is a fundamental part of a relationship even if you only do it once or twice a week, I don't think there is a single girl in the world who'd like to be with a dickless guy, at least not for too long.

stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
dickless, what the...

even if someone removes ur balls u will still have errections, im talking about chemicals and u still get errections.

G

Harie said:

If that combo gives you b**** tits, you can adjust your spironolactone dose and/or take Nolvadex/Adex. If you have erection problems from that you can always take v****.

that combination is not safer than chemical castration imo. you could drop dead from taking oral spironolactone if it's a high enough dose. it could also seriously damage your body if you don't die.

jayblackk

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Harie said:

If that combo gives you b**** tits, you can adjust your spironolactone dose and/or take Nolvadex/Adex. If you have erection problems from that you can always take v****.

that combination is not safer than chemical castration imo. you could drop dead from taking oral spironolactone if it's a high enough dose. it could also seriously damage your body if you don't die.

yeah, and oral minoxidil is even more "deadly";

by the way I'm not sure if chemical castration prevents hairloss, they just say normal castration does that..

if it that be, which drug do you plan to use, there aint no pills or such stuff, you have to get yourself injected regularly at some months in a year, and it may cost you more than treatments you use today..

I'm still interested about this subject though..

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Harie said:

Oh, I never said I'd use oral spironolactone. Was just throwing it out as an alternative. Though, Socks had great success with oral spironolactone & finasteride. I don't know of anyone that's on the combo I listed. It should work very well I'd think, as long as you were smart about it. Plus, you'd have a much better chance at having a normal sex life and being able to keep your errections at ~90 - 100%.

And as a plus, oral minoxidil lowers blood pressure, which is a good thing. Yes, there are potential sides from it, but if you didn't get fast heartbeat, weight gain etc from topical minoxidil, you'd probably be just fine.

G

Harie said:
but if you didn't get fast heartbeat, weight gain etc from topical minoxidil, you'd probably be just fine.

systemic drugs act quite differently on the body than topicals as i'm sure you know. people don't get sides from topical spironolactone but that doesn't mean they won't get gynecomastia from spironolactone or worse stuff. that's a cosmetic issue, the b**ch tits. but yeah there are much more serious things to worry about with it. and of course it's a great drug for hair loss . why else would people on here be willing to risk their health to try it? no risk no reward i guess.