Chemical Castration And Information About It?

Arko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on it. Does Chemical Castration halt hair-loss and is it worth it? Any information would be appreciated.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone shed some light on it. Does Chemical Castration halt hair-loss and is it worth it? Any information would be appreciated.
No. It may not work. Don't do that.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is androgen related, by blocking all male hormones in your body you have a high chance to halt hair loss. But you will regret it.

Arko

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just heads up I am not doing that as my tricho said it might not work and can bring a lot of complications. So just on finasteride, minoxidil and saw palmetto extract

freddieb80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess chemically chopping your own balls off could help in reducing your hair loss but if you enjoy sex at all or even just like to get "turned on" it's not something I would recommend. Chemical castration is actually an "option" that a lot of countries in Europe offer to repeat sex offenders as a way of reducing their physical prison sentence for their crimes. They get less time in the pokey in exchange for not wanting or being able to assault anyone again. It's interesting to me that a person would actually consider this as a way of treating hair loss.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chemical Castration is for most purposes the same as real castration. You would keep your hair but not regain what's been lost from what I've read. The health and emotional effects of no testosterone in a male are very bad and not something anyone should consider. Just the opposite you should try to keep high levels of testosterone and reduce DHT which is the form of testosterone that damages hair follicles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
See this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch