Cheer up!

Samsung

Reaction score
I thought we need something to cheer depressed people up, so I thought I'd bring what I believe is a top 2 (yes, I know it's odd, but the following two posts were the only ones I had in mind) of the most retarded posts over at IH's site. I will start from the bottom:

#2) Hoppi wants to start his own hair loss business. You gotta give him credit for wanting to help people, but seriously...

"I'm sorry if this is a frowned upon thing to post a thread about! (I am planning to ask around about this on HairLossTalk.com too, where I'm aware there is a chance I might get shot lol) but basically I was thinking about this a minute ago.. and I really think I could do this! I am tired of rummaging through hundreds of topical treatments sold online that I just... I just don't think hit the spot!

I think if you want a job done right.. you have to do it yourself! hehe!

So like, is anyone with me? :) I have good branding and marketing ideas too (me and my friend were just joking and chatting about it online lol).

Why do I want to do it? Well, firstly because I.. well i KNOW how now, I think I understand it all, pretty much, like pretty much everything. But mainly because, I really want to help people, and help them feel more confident, and make people happy! I think everyone is entitled to have hair, and also.. yeah I mean I think I have really good marketing ideas and stuff!

Anyway, that's that! If anyone wants in just let me know, but remember it would be like a business partnership thing, so I will need some degree of commitment, someone who is able to put in a bit of time and get stuck in and be enthusiastic about it!

Anyway, take care all and peace out!

Hoppi! :)

[...]"

#1) JDP's 14 advice to all hair loss sufferes:

"[...].

There are many ways of reversing male pattern baldness

yet, they are very simple and free most of them - which is a problem since ppl are not ready to believe

1)colloidal silver topically
2)clay water with some luck
3)topical onion, garlic
4)H202 therapy
5)germanium
6)cold showers, especially cold showers of your testicles and your head
7)prostate massage, prostate contractions
8)stinging foods consumption
9)garlic in alcohol (you can simply cut garlic in pieces, and splash it with a shot of alcohol into your throat)
10)sodium borate therapy, salts therapy (magnesium sulphate, bicarbonate, sea salt...°
11)oil pulling with some luck
12)acid (lemon, ACV, balsamic - the one that feels the best for you, giving you sort of electrifying feeling is right for you) with sufficient zinc/copper consumption
13)enzymes (even saliva swallowing works to some degree)
14)positively charged Zn - Cu topically, Cu - Ag - Au as well"

Cheers! And now go pour cold water on your testicles to stop the hair on your head from falling :woot:

EDIT: And no, I have in *no way* modified the original content.