Cheer up thread

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
Have a look closely at this balding dude -

attachment.php

Unattractive ? definitely.
Now - I didn't look up for his real age - but in this photo he looks to me like 45.

After 11 months (and a good head shave)-
attachment.php

Attractive ? - I believe some women would might even say hot.
Age ? I'd say 30.

His main thread and other pictures - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4343513

I know it became some sort of a practical joke or something among the "others",
But I really do believe balding / bald people should do something about their shape , it adds a lot - as you can clearly see.

Now don't get me wrong, this dude has been through a lot of work on himself,
and I really don't know how he did it so fast (11 months is nothing comparing to his result), I guess this dude got some killer genetics (besides his hair loss).
Usually it takes lots of time and dedication ,
but the results worth every effort.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MMmm.. 11 months you say... i dont think you can do that a HUGE transformation in only 11 months, at least not without some heavy"supplements" and a huge deal of injuries.. i mean look at that TV show the biggest loser, you can see how much effort these guys put in ONLY losing fat.. so in 11 mothts going from huge obese into this smells fishy to say the least, nonetheless i give the guy a huge credit for this transformation, and in the spirit ill share another bald brother's transformation...

check this 44yo.. GGGrazy!

[youtube:3734zfhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhIpm2VApH8[/youtube:3734zfhc]

this guy was slim compared to that obese monster, and it took him 4 years to get to that point.. so... :whistle:

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
After about 1 year of working out my muscles are pretty similar to the first guy I posted,
I might be bigger and smaller at some parts but still working hard to get my 6 pack and getting rid of my belly fat ,
which seems to me like the hardest part so far...
Honestly I don't believe I'll get there any soon.

Anyway like you I really don't believe it took that dude 11 months,
but even if it took him 5 years I do give him the credit.

Nene

Reaction score
dudemon said:
I have looked like the guy in the pic -musclewise (after his "transformation") for 10 years, except I have had hair transplants.

So, then why was a guy (me) that looked like that considered "ugly" - even called "ugly" by many women on many occasions? On top of that, I was repeatedly rejected by girl after girl, after girl, etc...it was like a broken record.

So I tried changing my "style" (clothes, personality, confidence, etc..) and nothing made a difference. So I asked a few women why they rejected me, and their response: "you are bald, and I don't like bald guys"

So, then hairloss must have a lot to do with it. Wouldn't you say?

When you ask a woman (girl) if she would date a bald guy, "I would date one like Vin Diesel" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth. But that's only because she is thinking in the context that he is rich, famous, has status, etc...

But is an ordinay Joe who looked like Vin Diesel (bald, shaved) walked up to the same woman and asked her out in a club (with all kinds of handsome NW1s right there in the same club) I bet the bald guy would get rejected across the board.

It just shows how much something so minor (such as hairloss) can put a guy at ahuge disadvantage in the dating scene.

And online dating sites: forget it. The bald guy loses every time, no questions asked.

While I do think you are overly negative, there is some truth in what you say. This is why I am done with the dating scene. I like to win, and I like to be good at everything I do. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I'm not very athletic so when I was a kid I refused to play sports cause I knew I wouldn't be the best or one of the best. I was however, one of the best students in my class, so I always took school very seriously. Same thing with dating, I know I'm already at a disadvantage and will have to deal with a lot of rejection so I'd just rather not be a part of the game. If a girl decided to ask me out great, if not thats fine too. I'm prepared to be alone forever, I'm not gonna go around asking every girl out until I find the one fat one that doesn't mind that I'm bald.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
You got the wrong attitude my friend.
Just like me.

I keep asking my friends how do they get girls (most of them with full hair) -
The answer is always similar. Confidence and not giving up.

They repeat the same things -
They go to a party and hit a girl after girl after girl,
100 will reject them. The 101 won't. That's the idea.

I have a great looking friend with full hair which never scores - NEVER EVER ,
he looks much better than any other friend I have but women seem to always reject him -
HOW CAN IT BE you must be asking yourself.
HE MUST BE BULLSHITING.

I'm not.

That's the trick , to be a real man you need to think like a hunter , that's what the women want. nothing else.

Focusing on success and not failure is the key.
I do not believe you're ugly my friend ,
hair or not.

That's the problem with perfection,
It's an illusion your mind creates in order to adjust yourself in life more easily.
It's bullshit.
You can't wait your whole life for a girl , most of them still are in a stiff thought that you are the one who should get them.
they LIKE to be hunted.
That's their fun.
If someone doesn't like you it's HER LOSS not yours, she doesn't worth it.
Move on to the next one, and then the next one.
Doing nothing ISN'T GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SITUATION IN LIFE
YOU my friend ARE NOT A WOMAN
you can't hang out waiting for a chick to hit on you cause simply IT WONT HAPPEN
GET THAT sh*t INTO YOUR BRAIN.

Pulling yourself thinking you are unattractive doesn't matter true or false will MAKE YOU unattractive .

I AM NOT LYING
this information i'm giving you is the best you can ever receive -
I simply don't want you to drag yourself into my situation.
MANY WOMEN REJECT ME
I BELIEVE - I simply BELIEVE I AM UGLY
even though many many people including women told me I look good,
or I've heard about it from others.
The fuckin' beauty queen of my country (which was a friend of mine) told me I'm good looking and I STILL REFUSE TO TOLERATE IT.

Your MIND my friend -
Makes the difference
NOTHING ELSE -
Reality , is on the top of your brain.
Change your thoughts will lead to changing reality.

Oh.
And when you succeed -
tell me how you did it.

Because I yet don't know.

BornIn89

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
I'm not gonna go around asking every girl out until I find the one fat one that doesn't mind that I'm bald.

Wow. I find it a little odd how people losing their hair hate the thought of being rejected because of it by the opposite sex, yet wouldn't date someone just because they're overweight. Talk about being hypocritical...

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
in terms of attractiveness, woman don't just go "omg bald no". it's the overall look i guess. if you look ok bald, then you will be fine. if not, get a wig or something if you want to look better

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
BornIn89 said:
Nene said:
I'm not gonna go around asking every girl out until I find the one fat one that doesn't mind that I'm bald.

Wow. I find it a little odd how people losing their hair hate the thought of being rejected because of it by the opposite sex, yet wouldn't date someone just because they're overweight. Talk about being hypocritical...

i know man well spotted lol, would be like some fat fighters forum and some girl crying about only getting bald men lollololol

Nene

Reaction score
BornIn89 said:
Nene said:

I was upset when I wrote that. You're right, I shouldn't judge overweight girls or people in general.

BornIn89

Established Member
Reaction score
Nene said:
BornIn89 said:
Nene said:

I was upset when I wrote that. You're right, I shouldn't judge overweight girls or people in general.
Fair enough :) I have noticed a few people making similar remarks on these forums though.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
I have looked like the guy in the pic "muscle-wise" (after his "transformation") for 10 years, except I have had hair transplants since 2004, and scars and some minor facial "deformities" as well.

So, then why was a guy (me) that looked like that (musclewise) considered "ugly" - even called "ugly" by many women on many occasions? On top of that, I was repeatedly rejected by girl after girl, after girl, etc...it was like a broken record.

So I tried changing my "style" (clothes, personality, confidence, etc..) and nothing made a difference. So I asked a few women why they rejected me, and their response: "you are bald, and I don't like bald guys, sorry"

So, then hairloss (as well as facial/symmetry) must have a lot to do with it. Wouldn't you say?

The thing is, you can work out and get buffed, but IMO 90% (or more) of women won't give a sh*t! It means absolutely nothing to them. The only women that like muscles, only like BIG muscles - as in "steroid/pro bodybuilder" big. And, unless your THAT big, you aren't going to impress any ladies (who like BIG muscles).

I've looked like the guy in the pic (more or less) over the last 10 years, but the "gym rats" (hotties in the gym) snob off to me, no matter what I say to them - they ignore me as if I don't even exist!

Muscles aren't everything. If you think by getting buffed like that guy is all you need to do to get laid, you are in for a rude awakening, and HUGE letdown - a letdown so big that it would make any guy become "unmotivated" and stop working out.

When you ask a woman (girl) if she would date a bald guy, "I would date one like Vin Diesel" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth. But that's only because she is thinking in the context that he is rich, famous, has status, etc...

But if an ordinary Joe who looked sort of like Vin Diesel (muscular, bald, shaved) walked up to the same woman and asked her out in a club (with all kinds of handsome NW1s right there in the same club) I bet the bald guy would get rejected across the board.

It just shows how much something so minor (such as hairloss) can put a guy at a huge disadvantage in the dating scene.

And online dating sites: forget it. The bald guy loses every time, no questions asked.

my god...you can't be serious.

First off...you can't just "change your style to include a different "personality, confidence" etc. You're treating confidence like its a supplemental you can just take like a vitamin....true confidence (for a male) is something that radiates through your core essence of being a man....you can't just decide to "try it" one day if you don't have it....the very notion of what you have said is LUDICROUS

secondly...I have seen and in some cases (tho I'm far from a casanova) been evidence to the contrary. Women like Vin Diesel because of his body and his face and the fact he suits baldness...go read his fanpage on facebook with tonnes of women posting "omg you're sooo hot, I wish I could marry you!" Same thing with guys like Ami James, Bruce Willis, Daughtry, Michael Rosenbaum (when he was Lex Luthor), Billy Zane, Statham, etc. Yes, their fame and status obviously plays a role, but women aren't leaving those same types of comments for Danny Devito and Mike Myers. These guys are still considered sex symbols (in the same hollywood landscape that is filled with Norwood 1's) because women find them attractive! In the real world, the same thing applies too...an attractive bald man can EASILY be attractive to a wide variety of women, even if SOME women vehemently dislike baldness.

look, if the sad reality is that you happen to be a physically unnatractive man who also happens to be bald then its unfortunate. But please stop trying to pinpoint your lack of success on baldness when you KNOW and have even admitted you have many other physical issues as well. I mean I know you've been rejected a lot, but do you really think a non famous version of Billy Zane or Kelly Slater for example would experience constant rejection? No...its clear that even despite their fame and status, they are still regarded as ATTRACTIVE men....different strokes for different folks. Accept the fact that some women do find a fully bald man attractive, especially if he has other assets as well. I've personally seen this and I'm sure many have. A friend of a friend of mine is 22/23, Norwood 6...shaved head, good features, nice build and a really fun guy Still has a big slap head though...his girlfriend is an equally young girl who does modeling and honestly bears a resemblance to Bar Rafaeli. I've seen enough other good looking bald/balding guys with shaved heads that have attractive girls as well....there is no simple binary in this f*****g matter man! Most guys prefer brunettes or blondes and girls with long hair...but you can't tell me that a really hot girl with short red hair wouldn't still be considered attractive by a lot of guys. I "prefer" brunettes with really long hair...does that mean that I would take every single long haired bruenett (no matter what her face looked like) over a really hot girl with short blond hair for example? (such as Elisha Cuthbert)....NO!!! I also generally don't prefer Asian or red-head girls....but I still find Lucy Lui and Anne Wersching (Renee Walker on 24) to be hotter than most other girls in my opinion.

the problem becomes far more complex than just "bald = eeeew in ALL cases"...Seriously...you're operating from a position of purely hypothetical conjecture...I don't care what you say, in the real world there are far too many examples that prove contrary to your claim that "a bald man will be rejected every time even if he looks like Vin Diesel unless he is as rich and famous as Vin Diesel"...its such bullshit that its laughable. Even in "regular Jo land" a bald guy can still be infinitely more attractive than a Norwood 1....

PLEASE try telling me that the majority of women (even young attractive ones) would go for the guy on the left (with a full head of hair) over the bald guy on the right.....PLEEEASE try and convince me. And keep in mind I'm talking about SOLELY superficial looks in this case and not personality or anything like that at all....if you think that all things being equal, the guy on the left would score more than the guy on the right then please, let me know...lol

Attachments

• 6a00e54fa3ec7c883300e5508dc2fa8833-800wi.jpg
    6a00e54fa3ec7c883300e5508dc2fa8833-800wi.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 248

joshua88

Established Member
Reaction score
11 Months?? Impossible!

Just look at his face. The dude in the bottom pic looks nothing like the dude from the top pic. Two different guys, IMO.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
qball01 said:
dudemon said:
I have looked like the guy in the pic "muscle-wise" (after his "transformation") for 10 years, except I have had hair transplants since 2004, and scars and some minor facial "deformities" as well.

So, then why was a guy (me) that looked like that (musclewise) considered "ugly" - even called "ugly" by many women on many occasions? On top of that, I was repeatedly rejected by girl after girl, after girl, etc...it was like a broken record.

So I tried changing my "style" (clothes, personality, confidence, etc..) and nothing made a difference. So I asked a few women why they rejected me, and their response: "you are bald, and I don't like bald guys, sorry"

So, then hairloss (as well as facial/symmetry) must have a lot to do with it. Wouldn't you say?

The thing is, you can work out and get buffed, but IMO 90% (or more) of women won't give a sh*t! It means absolutely nothing to them. The only women that like muscles, only like BIG muscles - as in "steroid/pro bodybuilder" big. And, unless your THAT big, you aren't going to impress any ladies (who like BIG muscles).

I've looked like the guy in the pic (more or less) over the last 10 years, but the "gym rats" (hotties in the gym) snob off to me, no matter what I say to them - they ignore me as if I don't even exist!

Muscles aren't everything. If you think by getting buffed like that guy is all you need to do to get laid, you are in for a rude awakening, and HUGE letdown - a letdown so big that it would make any guy become "unmotivated" and stop working out.

But if an ordinary Joe who looked sort of like Vin Diesel (muscular, bald, shaved) walked up to the same woman and asked her out in a club (with all kinds of handsome NW1s right there in the same club) I bet the bald guy would get rejected across the board.

It just shows how much something so minor (such as hairloss) can put a guy at a huge disadvantage in the dating scene.

my god...you can't be serious.

First off...you can't just "change your style to include a different "personality, confidence" etc. You're treating confidence like its a supplemental you can just take like a vitamin....true confidence (for a male) is something that radiates through your core essence of being a man....you can't just decide to "try it" one day if you don't have it....the very notion of what you have said is LUDICROUS

secondly...I have seen and in some cases (tho I'm far from a casanova) been evidence to the contrary. Women like Vin Diesel because of his body and his face and the fact he suits baldness...go read his fanpage on facebook with tonnes of women posting "omg you're sooo hot, I wish I could marry you!" Same thing with guys like Ami James, Bruce Willis, Daughtry, Michael Rosenbaum (when he was Lex Luthor), Billy Zane, Statham, etc. Yes, their fame and status obviously plays a role, but women aren't leaving those same types of comments for Danny Devito. These guys are still considered sex symbols (in the same hollywood landscape that is filled with Norwood 1's) because women find them attractive! In the real world, the same thing applies too...an attractive bald man can EASILY be attractive to a wide variety of women, even if SOME women vehemently dislike baldness.

look, if the sad reality is that you happen to be a physically unnatractive man who also happens to be bald then its unfortunate. But please stop trying to pinpoint your lack of success on baldness when you KNOW and have even admitted you have many other physical issues as well. I mean I know you've been rejected a lot, but do you really think a non famous version of Billy Zane or Kelly Slater for example would experience constant rejection? No...its clear that even despite their fame and status, they are still regarded as ATTRACTIVE men....different strokes for different folks. Accept the fact that some women do find a fully bald man attractive, especially if he has other assets as well. I've personally seen this and I'm sure many have. A friend of a friend of mine is 22/23, Norwood 6...shaved head, good features, nice build and a really fun guy...his girlfriend is an equally young girl who does modeling and honestly bears a resemblance to Bar Rafaeli. I've seen enough other good looking bald/balding guys with shaved heads that have attractive girls as well....there is no simple binary in this f****ing matter man! Most guys prefer brunettes or blondes and girls with long hair...but you can't tell me that a really hot girl with short red hair wouldn't still be considered attractive by a lot of guys. I "prefer" brunettes with really long hair...does that mean that I would take every single long haired bruenett (no matter what her face looked like) over a really hot girl with short blond hair for example? (such as Elisha Cuthbert)....NO!!! Its because the problem becomes far more complex than just "bald = eeeew in ALL cases"...Seriously...you're operating from a position of purely hypothetical conjecture...I don't care what you say, in the real world there are far too many examples that prove contrary to your claim that "a bald man will be rejected every time even if he looks like Vin Diesel unless he is as rich and famous as Vin Diesel"...its such bullshit that its laughable. Even in "regular Jo land" a bald guy can still be infinitely more attractive than a Norwood 1....

PLEASE try telling me that the majority of women (even young attractive ones) would go for the guy on the left (with a full head of hair) over the bald guy on the right.....PLEEEASE try and convince me.

Yeah, actually, I bet most girls would go for the guy on the left. Why?

The dude on the right is...B...A...L...D...and most women don't like that, know matter what the rest of him looks like. Period. End of story. The reason: He is BALD, and nothing else. That's it, it is purely because the guy is bald.

Not only that, he may look too "aggressive" for most women, who will be intimidated, and would not want to be with a guy like that. I have known women just like that. (young ones, pretty ones).

If you can't accept that, then you are the one with the problem, not me.

YOU have a problem with accepting baldness and all the crap that goes along with it. No, being bald isn't fun, no matter how you slice the dice. But the more you delude it, by "denial," which is what you are doing, the longer it will take you to realize that being bald sucks.

Buddy, I don't know what planet you live on, but from where I'm coming from, when women are confronted with a bald guy, the majority of them are going to go "eewwww" and that would still include the guy on the right, despite the fact he looks damn good for a bald guy - unless he was a celeb, or somebody powerful w/ fame, fortune, and status.

Ever heard that song "Pretty fly for a white guy"?
Well, I would bet that that is what most women are going to say about guys that look like the guy on the right in your picture, anyways the words will be changed to "Pretty fly for a bald guy." While most women are just going to go "ewww, he's bald - YUCK!" despite the fact that he looks good for a baldy - better than I could ever look.

Women (the vast majority of them) don't date bald men. Now, there's a big difference between a man who met a woman, got married, and then he lost his hair. That is a different story. Will they leave their hubbys? Yes, some of them will, actually. And the reason: they went bald, and they found them less attractve, and therefore could not be in love with them anymore.

That is reality. It is not the "perfect" ideological world that you think you live in, it is the cold-hearted, superficial world that we all unfortunately live in. That is life my friend.

Just stating my opinions, that's all.

you're a joke if you believe that....but then again, you're the same guy who was convinced that Brook Shields left Andre Agassi because he was getting balder, despite the fact she convinced him to shave his head and ditch the toupee and married him as a Norwood 4/5.

How do you explain the fact that many girls consider Jason Statham to be one of their favourite, hottest celebrities....in a culture where there are SO MANY OTHER good looking Norwood 1's! Its not just because of status and money because the other celebrities have the same sh*t as well and therefore equal the playing field. If you want to compare a bald celeb to a regular Norwood 1 then you have a point....BUT we're talking about a situation where a bald celeb is considered to be of equal attractiveness to OTHER celebs with all their hair. One of my friends who is a girl, mentioned "The guy from the Italian Job...Handsom Rob" as one of the hottest actors she knew, despite not even knowing who JASON STATHAM was! She also commented "oooooh the things I would do to Bruce Willis!" How do you explain Kelly Brook dating Statham and Billy Zane when she herself is a minor celebrity and could have easily had her pick of other famous guys WITH HAIR....its the same context as normal, non famous girls finding some normal, non famous bald guys hotter than some normal non famous guys with Norwood 1's.

You're completing disregarding anything else to do with looks such as the FACE. That is the reason why a girl with short red hair can still be hotter than MANY other blond and brunettes with long hair! Its not like some hierarchy exists where EVERY single guy with hair, no matter what he looks like will be considered better looking than even the best looking bald guy...that is a bunch of BS!

kikujiro

Reaction score
Of course being in shape makes a huge difference. Look at the difference of the face of this guy (MMA fighter):

Good shape:

BJ%20Penn%20-%204.jpg

Awesome shape:

pennufc80.jpg

bj-penn-vs-gsp-500x333.jpg

He doesn't even completely shave his head. Just shortens it down. When I started thinning myself I saw his horseshoe, I didn't even notice before.

There are NW1's who would kiss his feet if they had the chance. He's like a god in Hawaii and his girlfriend is very good looking.

I saw a thread on a forum asking why he doesn't let his hair grow out when he was bald.

I remember seeing a guy I've known a long time from behind before I started thinning. I thought: "Oh, he's shaving his head". I saw him from almost the exact same spot when I had thinned for a while and all I saw was the shadow of his horseshoe. It's an amazing thing.

I think the only people who "stare" at someone bald are people who are thinning themselves. If I looked at the head of some people here irl they would think: "Damn NW0, the hell are you staring at" (then they would make a post about it here thinking the whole world is against them). I have a perfect hairline (like a 10 year old, hasn't moved an inch despite me having lost hair for at least 1 and a half years, f'n waste of a perfect hairline), but my crown is starting to look bad.

Btw, the guy to the left of the last picture has like the best head shape in the world.

s.a.f

Reaction score
qball01 said:
dudemon said:
PLEASE try telling me that the majority of women (even young attractive ones) would go for the guy on the left (with a full head of hair) over the bald guy on the right.....PLEEEASE try and convince me.

Yeah, actually, I bet most girls would go for the guy on the left. Why?

The dude on the right is...B...A...L...D...and most women don't like that, know matter what the rest of him looks like. Period. End of story. The reason: He is BALD, and nothing else. That's it, it is purely because the guy is bald.

Not only that, he may look too "aggressive" for most women, who will be intimidated, and would not want to be with a guy like that. I have known women just like that. (young ones, pretty ones).

If you can't accept that, then you are the one with the problem, not me.

YOU have a problem with accepting baldness and all the crap that goes along with it. No, being bald isn't fun, no matter how you slice the dice. But the more you delude it, by "denial," which is what you are doing, the longer it will take you to realize that being bald sucks.

Buddy, I don't know what planet you live on, but from where I'm coming from, when women are confronted with a bald guy, the majority of them are going to go "eewwww" and that would still include the guy on the right, despite the fact he looks damn good for a bald guy - unless he was a celeb, or somebody powerful w/ fame, fortune, and status.

Ever heard that song "Pretty fly for a white guy"?
Well, I would bet that that is what most women are going to say about guys that look like the guy on the right in your picture, anyways the words will be changed to "Pretty fly for a bald guy." While most women are just going to go "ewww, he's bald - YUCK!" despite the fact that he looks good for a baldy - better than I could ever look.

Women (the vast majority of them) don't date bald men. Now, there's a big difference between a man who met a woman, got married, and then he lost his hair. That is a different story. Will they leave their hubbys? Yes, some of them will, actually. And the reason: they went bald, and they found them less attractve, and therefore could not be in love with them anymore.

That is reality. It is not the "perfect" ideological world that you think you live in, it is the cold-hearted, superficial world that we all unfortunately live in. That is life my friend.

Just stating my opinions, that's all.

C'mon Dudemon thats ridiculous, you should know that you cant lump all bald guys together. I'd rather be like that bald guy than myself with the best NW1 ever.

Here are the facts:
In nearly all cases baldness is derogatory to your overall attractiveness - it'll lose you a few points. But a good looking bald guy will still beat a bad looking NW1 when it comes to women.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Danny Devito

You have to be kidding me.The guy is considered to be ugly by many just because he is bald,short and has fucked up genetics.Nobody really gives a damn about how good a person you are inside during the initial stages especially in this fast paced world.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
joshua88 said:
11 Months?? Impossible!

Just look at his face. The dude in the bottom pic looks nothing like the dude from the top pic. Two different guys, IMO.

lol, no its not impossible :jackit:

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon, you're a complete joke if you think woman would chose the guy on the left to the guy on the right. you've definitly lost ALL credibility LOLOL. the guy on the left looks like a soft, unconfident loser with too much bellyfat. Oh, and yes he has hair, but his hair is sh*t. Seriously someone that still lives with their parents or something. guy on the right oozes confidence lol. PS going by purely looks here, maybe guy on the left is the soul of the party for all i know.

Gboy2k8

Established Member
Reaction score
What would you rather be ?
An ugly face thin woman or a bald guy ?
I'd stick with the bald guy.

You all talk about women like they are the only judges in this game,
but none of you would date or even look over an ugly woman unless he really gets to know her.