Checking up on shedding with respect to Natural Remedy shampoos and drops

HyVriD

Reaction score
Dear all,

First of all, for me to be here opening up about my hair loss issue is big. I have never opened up to anyone about it except from where I buy the products. I started with very very mild barely noticeable hair loss in August 2012, and started on the treatment listed below from end of January 2013. The products I'm using are as follow:

First two weeks I started using Medavita Shampoo K02 Peeling anti-dandruff pH 6.5. A prewash that lasted around 5 minutes, followed by another normal wash with the same product. lastly by NIRVEL Complex Hair Loss Control 30ml was applied in drops. This was done once everyday.

Then I bought the shampoo by Nirval Anti-hair loss shampoo and started using it in conjunction with the other shampoo, in other words, I used the Nirvel Shampoo everyday, however on Monday Wednesday and Friday I switched to the Medavita one. The drops were kept for everyday. After like 2 weeks, I started losing like 1cm hairs, and the itching from hairloss started occurring again, and asked the beautician why this was happening, and she told me to use the Nirvel Shampoo for less, i.e. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only.

Now, like 2 weeks ago, I realised that my temple 'bald' area had noticeably increased, where left is more affected than the right. Now, was this a sudden shedding? Is shedding normal to occur so suddenly, like in a matter of days? or is this a normal process? i.e. small hairs and then increase in baldness? Is it temporary? Is the bald patch going away sometime soon? You can imagine how my self esteem dropped, as I am only a 21 year old guy.

Kindest regards and thanks all for your help!

HyVriD

Reaction score
Lastly, I was advised to take the Medavita medamen antihairloss instead of the NIRVEL Complex Hair Loss Control 30ml, in conjuction to the Nirvel Shampoo and the Nirvel Capillary Peeling Shampoo. I started using the Nirvel Capillary Peeling shampoo as the Medavita Shampoo K02 Peeling anti-dandruff pH 6.5 finished and is out of stock.

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that your using which actually contains approved hair loss treatment? Minoxidil, or finasteride?
If not, then your efforts may be doomed.

HyVriD

Reaction score
Hey there. THanks for your reply. I do not think that such products have these :/ and to be honest, I don't know from where I can buy them. However, such products do have similar side effects, like shedding of small hairs.