Check This Very Chilling Video Of The Guy Who Went Through Hair Loss And Depression

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I pride myself in being good at spotting transplants and his looks extremely natural. The lighting helps, of course, but it is pretty great.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I pride myself in being good at spotting transplants and his looks extremely natural. The lighting helps, of course, but it is pretty great.
where can i post video of his hair transplant? it is absolutely mindblowing, you'd be shocked with the results seeing his before pictures. he also had bad FUE experience in belgium, but then went for FUT and it all paid off.

cant deny tho, he's naturally very attractive guy.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FUE in Belgium? Maybe at Medikemos, but they usually have amazing results. I'm in Europe as well and have been considering Medikemos if I ever need a hair transplant.

His body fat is also really low which brings out his facial features better and he is older which makes the receded hair transplant look natural. If he is on finasteride, he is set for life.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, outstanding results one can only hope for. it truly changed his physical apperance, it cured his depression. looks matter so much for your inner positive energy and self confidence. damn.

So true. Just a few days ago, I used nizoral in the morning and I still have longer hair. I noticed it makes my hair look really puffy and felt so good that day.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
where can i post video of his hair transplant? it is absolutely mindblowing, you'd be shocked with the results seeing his before pictures. he also had bad FUE experience in belgium, but then went for FUT and it all paid off.

cant deny tho, he's naturally very attractive guy.

Norwood 3/4 can have excellent results from hair transplant...if they have excellent donor plus are good looking.
nothing new in it.

Examples like above and Hair transplant of Elon Musk give false hope to many young baldies..which later turn out to be disappointing even after undertaking transplants by managing money with extreme adjustments.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that he now recommends fut and not fue.

I think most of us are scared about fut's because of scar.

Especially if you ever decide to shave.

Such a tough call.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that he now recommends fut and not fue.

I think most of us are scared about fut's because of scar.

Especially if you ever decide to shave.

Such a tough call.

Why not just cover up the scar with SMP?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just cover up the scar with SMP?
It a better solution these days.

I've noticed a lot of surgeons online don't even do FUT these days.

For me: I'm not going to research too much until I decide if I need one.

I'm still hoping to get my density back after i taking adovart, finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral so I wont need one (I can live with some receding in the temples).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It a better solution these days.

I've noticed a lot of surgeons online don't even do FUT these days.

For me: I'm not going to research too much until I decide if I need one.

I'm still hoping to get my density back after i taking adovart, finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral so I wont need one (I can live with some receding in the temples).

There should be no benefit to taking both avodart and finasteride.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
There should be no benefit to taking both avodart and finasteride.
Avodart is supposed to be more affective according to the two studies I read.

From my research: Avodart has a half life of 4 days - so dose wise 3x per week should suffice.

I've read online that people taking it 3x per week plus finasteride on the other days all have good regrowth.

Also, I have a 200 day supply of finasteride so may as well use it.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Avodart is supposed to be more affective according to the two studies I read.

From my research: Avodart has a half life of 4 days - so dose wise 3x per week should suffice.

I've read online that people taking it 3x per week plus finasteride on the other days all have good regrowth.

Also, I have a 200 day supply of finasteride so may as well use it.

Hi, where do you read avodart half life is 4 days ? Im interested to that.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This fella from UK had 2 hair transplant done and he talks about his journey, depression he had to battle and all the challenges society puts on you after you start losing hair. Very calming video, great guy.

We're all brothers in this despair. So many things I do and feel, many of balding bros do and feel too.
That's true that forums help a lot. They make me feel less alone in this sh*t. I hope we all make it out of this one day.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression it was 2 weeks - but google seems to give varying data.
If you take 1 pill every day straight for 6 months the half life is 5 weeks. But if you take just 1 pill the half life is 3 or 4!days maybe

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah if I admitted hair loss bothered me i would be seen as weak and vain. nobody knows outside of here.

also on finasteride, one pill lowers DHT for 7 days; basically day 1 it is lowered from normal levels of 60-70ng/dl, to about 25ng/dl. day 2 it goes up by 5ng, day 3 it goes up another 5ng, until it reaches normal. you can see that lower doses have a lesser effect but 1.5mg is very near 5ng so it is worth just taking the 1.5mg to save money. it makes me wonder how people claim to get these severe sides when it doesn't even remove all DHT, it just reduces it; it makes me think the sides are really mostly in the mind.
I read that dutasteride actually reduces DHT to 0; so I guess on finasteride you will continue to bald very slowly and dutasteride if it works for you will stop you completely? (or will stop DHT damage at least) unless finasteride builds up in your body and that reduces DHT to 0?:

socks_11_m.jpg

url

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah if I admitted hair loss bothered me i would be seen as weak and vain. nobody knows outside of here.

also on finasteride, one pill lowers DHT for 7 days; basically day 1 it is lowered from normal levels of 60-70ng/dl, to about 25ng/dl. day 2 it goes up by 5ng, day 3 it goes up another 5ng, until it reaches normal. you can see that lower doses have a lesser effect but 1.5mg is very near 5ng so it is worth just taking the 1.5mg to save money. it makes me wonder how people claim to get these severe sides when it doesn't even remove all DHT, it just reduces it; it makes me think the sides are really mostly in the mind.
I read that dutasteride actually reduces DHT to 0; so I guess on finasteride you will continue to bald very slowly and dutasteride if it works for you will stop you completely? (or will stop DHT damage at least) unless finasteride builds up in your body and that reduces DHT to 0?:

View attachment 86056
url
I've only read 2 studies on dutasteride but both said they reduce DHT type 1 and type 2 to 90%/

According to the study - finasteride kills type 2 dht and adovart kills type 1 and type 2.

They don't actually know if type 1 dht causes hair loss - but there is a strong correlation between blocking both type 1 and type 2 in regrowing more hair.

Study results from Dhurat (2017):

Ninety men with androgenetic alopecia were recruited. The increase in total hair count per cm[2] representing new growth was significantly higher in dutasteride group (baseline- 223 hair; at 24 weeks- 246 hair) compared to finasteride group (baseline- 227 hair; at 24 weeks- 231 hair). The decrease in thin hair count per cm[2] suggestive of reversal of miniaturization was significantly higher in dutasteride group (baseline- 65 hair; at 24 weeks- 57 hair) compared to finasteride group (baseline- 67 hair; at 24 weeks- 66 hair). Both the groups showed a similar side effect profile with sexual dysfunction being the most common and reversible side effect