Check out my 1.5 year progress. All natural baby!

hhh2013ABC

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So here is my story, I have be diffuse thinning for a while now. The first picture I have included below is the worst it has ever been. This was a year and a half ago. Right around a year ago I started eating well, exercising and taking natural supplements. I take fish oil, biotin, a multi, saw palmetto and bcaas. I have been exercising and supplementing pretty religiously for the past year. I dont really drink...maybe only a handful of times in the entire year and keep everything pretty clean. I think I have actually had some progress. At the time of the first picture I was under tremendous pressure with a terrible job, horrible diet, no exercise and was extremely unhappy. The loss at that time was very rapid. It all happend in the span of 6 months max...now it seems to have completely stopped and even reversed a bit. I took the pics with the same camera and my hair is almost the exact same length. When I first started seeing progress I was really hoping it would continue but it seems to have leveled off. What are your opinions on this? Is this typical male pattern baldness or could the stress and lifestyle have caused the rapid loss and maybe I can bounce back? I have not taken any drugs for hairloss and I want to avoid them. Any opinions are appreciated.
Thanks

progress_zpsef572cb4.jpg

Progress2_zps260c67c8.jpg

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does look darker in the second picture. But I can't tell if that's just down to the lighting. To be positive though, it's not got any worse :)

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like male pattern baldness but just more diffuse rather than simple temporal recession and/or a bald spot forming. Balding is progressive but it can be slow and happen in waves so it can appear to be stopped for a while.

resu

Reaction score
Looks the same to me, male pattern baldness isn't a health condition (per se), it's genetics, like body hair density or sweat glands. Eating well will not impact your hair, as long as you're providing sufficient nutrients and minerals that is.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Phase 2: Denial

Finnjävel

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time convincing yourself that it's not male pattern baldness. Get some finasteride asap.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Your pattern is similar to mine maybe a bit more advanced...bro get on finasteride and min, and stop living in a pipe dream...sorry

dark&bald

Established Member
Reaction score
they are two totally different pictures so it impossible to make an accurate comparison. I will say, however, judging by the pics, it does look like your horseshoe has moved higher up but it is still prominent. Best of luck!

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Don't expect a response from the OP. The "natural" guys usually don't keep coming back to provide long term progress updates. I wonder why....

billy21

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can see much of an improvement but it's definitely not gotten worse, which is a win!