Cheapest Place for Merck Proscar

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I usually get my proscar from elitenet pharmacy but it has been a while since I have browsed on the forums and was wondering if anyone knew of any place cheaper - it is 64 usd at ENP but used to be only about 50usd. When I asked them they said it was because of the weak dollar and that since they buy from a UK supplier they have to increase their prices:(

Any other suggestions for real Proscar (NOT fincar etc) for less than 64usd, around 50usd like it used to be at ENP?

Pondle

Reaction score
Why don't you get Proscar from Dr John Ashcroft? He's a regular GP in Derbyshire that will ship across the UK. He will do a 15 month supply of Proscar for £120, so £8 per month! :) His contact details are

Tel: 07971472823

email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk

Plus when you get your stuff from Ashcroft you have the reassurance of getting legit drugs.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, will he prescribe for non-legitimate uses such as hairloss? Hell, my own GP won't even prescribe Propecia let alone Proscar!

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
joeylloyd said:
Well, will he prescribe for non-legitimate uses such as hairloss? Hell, my own GP won't even prescribe Propecia let alone Proscar!
Why on earth not? That is ridiculous. Get another doctor.

Pondle

Reaction score
Pondle said:
Why don't you get Proscar from Dr John Ashcroft? He's a regular GP in Derbyshire that will ship across the UK. He will do a 15 month supply of Proscar for £120, so £8 per month! :) His contact details are

Tel: 07971472823

email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk

Plus when you get your stuff from Ashcroft you have the reassurance of getting legit drugs.

He prescribes it explicitly for hair loss! In fact, he uses it himself for that very purpose.

As someone said, if your regular Doctor won't give you a private prescription for Propecia, register with someone else. YOU are the consumer.

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
joeylloyd said:
Someone throw me a bone?? :(

This has been asked and answered a million times. :)

I looked and found a thread a while ago where ENP were the cheapest and was wondering if someone had decided to sell it for less. Another website name would be appreciated. Thank You.

I will email the good doctor. Will he require me to travel to Derby which is around 300 miles from me or will he be able to send it for money without the hassle of a long distance trip?

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Pondle mentioned that he "ships accross the UK", so you will be fine. Derbyshire is a place worth visiting though :wink: