Cheapest Avenue To Purchase Rogaine?

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sure this topic has been covered at some point but please help me out regardless.

My question is: What's the best method to buy Rogaine for the best price? Online? My local drugstore? Where is it most affordable? I live in Toronto, Canada.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, 6 month supply for only $29??? Is that right?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it's right, just keep in mind liquid minoxidil will make your hair very greasy and thin-looking, and takes a long time to dry. I personally use the foam in the morning and use kirklands with RU dissolved in it at night.

RB1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Greasy, thin and long to dry are the last things i want. Do you use the actual rogain foam in AM or a Kirkland foam (cheaper?). Also what is RU? Thx

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Greasy, thin and long to dry are the last things i want. Do you use the actual rogain foam in AM or a Kirkland foam (cheaper?). Also what is RU? Thx

I use generic foam or rogaine foam, doesn't really matter. RU is a topical anti androgen

g.i joey

Reaction score
I use minoxidilshop.com , very reliable and they have a bunch of options, what are you guys paying for 6 months of foam? I get it at 100$ Canadian

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also, the name brand Rogaine is reputed to be less greasy and less itchy than the Kirkland. I know there's debate about it but based on the comments I've read, and also a comment from a doctor, I do believe they are not exactly the same thing. (though the minoxidil part is minoxidil).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score