Cheap finasteride for Canadians?

Rocki

Reaction score
Hi all,

My derm just put me on propecia today. He said it'll cost at least a buck a day...that's somewhat of a bitter pill to swallow given my student debt.

Where's a good place online to order Fincar, the generic 5mg Finasteride that'll ship to Canada? I've glanced through a few posts here and none of the sites mentioned anything about shipping to Canada. Prescription is not an issue since he gave me a one year write up and my family doctor will gladly write more. Thanks.

anonyone

Reaction score
Morris pretty obviously works for the company he plugged- look at his message history.

Rocki

Reaction score
Brandon Mthson said:
many people here seem to order fincar or finpecia from http://www.inhousepharmacy.com

I contacted them and they informed me that Fins can't get across Canadian Customs. And the site from Canada Customs confirmed it. It Looks like I'll have be get raped by the local pharmacist or slowly go bald. T_T

Rocki

Reaction score
Bump.

Just talked to my doctor and he didn't want to rewrite my prescription from Propecia to Proscar. I'm hoping my derm will rewrite it but there's no guarantees. Please, there's gotta be more Canadians on this site; don't tell me I'm the only guy in Canada that's losing hair! I need to some way to get cheaper fins. $1300 a year is just too much.

powerchords

Reaction score
hey,
Here's the site i ordered propecia & proscar from. my last order was 60 proscar (generic) pills. will last almost a year for about 60$ canadian. Cant go wrong. I received shipment both times in around 20-25days.

http://www.pharma-orders.com/

Good luck.

Rocki

Reaction score
powerchords said:
hey,
Here's the site i ordered propecia & proscar from. my last order was 60 proscar (generic) pills. will last almost a year for about 60$ canadian. Cant go wrong. I received shipment both times in around 20-25days.

http://www.pharma-orders.com/

Good luck.

Just emailed them since I don't see Proscar in their list. Hopefully I'll get some good news.

venomman

Reaction score
i told my doctor to perscribe me proscar so its covered and hes like NO PROBLEM WINK 8)

alfonso2501

Established Member
Reaction score
inthebeaumonde said:
Morris pretty obviously works for the company he plugged- look at his message history.

Morris, do you have a case of popularchemist on the brain or do you get a kick-back for every time you post their web-site? Seriously, it's like every time you post it’s popularchemist this & popularchemist that.

strikernr

Reaction score
popularchemist

Morris may work for popularchemist but i just received my order of 80 1mg fins from popularchemist.com. The tablets were delivered to my parents address in Toronto. I placed the order on 25 nov. , was dispatched on 28 nov and reached me on dec 20. Thou, they said the order should only take 12-15 days to reach at max and they never had problems delivering to Canada but my order almost took a month to reach. I'm sure customs must had my order in their custody for a while. Did they just let it go? i don't know but it reached me and that's all i care. And best of all i payed only $47 CAD for 80 tabs without a prescription unlike ~$200 what i would have paid at online candian pharmacy stores and not to mention go through the hassle of getting a prescription as well.