Cheap 2 Month Supply Of Minoxidil In Australia

Diaboli

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm hoping this doesn't sound like an advertisement, because it's not, but recently I found and purchased some pretty cheap minoxidil. The cheapest that I could find in Australia, anyway. I have only just begun using it, so I can't comment on the results, but from the get go I can say that it isn't really greasy. I've never used minoxidil before (I'm using liquid minoxidil, by the way) but from reading through these forums I ascertained that the liquid would take a very long time to dry, but this stuff took 30 mins, tops. I do have longer hair though, so I'm unsure if that would change much. Anyway, it's a generic brand called Bellwether, and I got two 60ml bottles for 30 dollars with free shipping from Victoria, I think. I'm not sure if I can post links here so I won't, but if any of you are from Oz and want to give it a go just message me and I'll point you in the right direction.

Like I wrote, I can't comment on its effectiveness as I only put it on for the first time literally a few hours ago, but for 30 dollars I figure it's worth a shot. Has anyone else used this brand before?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. I use Kirkland minoxidil. that I purchase through Ebay. It costs me 30 dollars for 6 months of supply.

Since yours contains 5% Minoxidil I wouldn't worry about the product name. It is probably as effective as any other brand.