Chat group/slack channel?

yum

Reaction score
Do any irc/slack channels exist for discussion? If not, I would be interested to set one up, I think a realtime chat could speed up discussions about dosing, experiments, ideas, etc - especially in the area of research since there are so many things that we can do to mess with PGD2/PGE2 but they are quite complex.

Swiss's Q+A is excellent and very insightful, so I feel like this would be the next step in the direction of a group discussion.

We can have some channels open for novice FAQ/general help getting started and an invite-only channel for more serious people that have proven to be knowledgable where we can discuss more scientifically and not get distracted with newcomers' questions.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the forums are better for that, lot's of good information would make it to chat only to never be seen again. Best to keep everything here.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe sub-forums for pge2, pgd2, wounding, and other studies. Like the published studies section. Just add other "specific" topics to it?

yum

Reaction score
I think the forums are better for that, lot's of good information would make it to chat only to never be seen again. Best to keep everything here.

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Slack publicly documents all chat histories though, so you can always go back and search. Thoughts?

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking for a similar thing now for me and my colleagues.Is slack the only option or there are other alternatives?

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more with this statement. Lots of experiments being ran on various discords will be lost, only to be reran by other’s who have no means of accessing this data. Discords are probably the worst invention of its kind.

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking for a similar thing now for me and my colleagues.Is slack the only option or there are other alternatives?
Well, of course, slack is not the only option, but it is really good, that's why people prefer using exactly this application. First of all, it is convenient to receive and sent slack sms, you can work even on the move. Also, you save time by seeing all the discussions and files about a project in one place (a channel). And slack is supposed to be safer than email, for example. My office (a small SaaS company) uses Slack and we love it.

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate Slack

Discord is like Slack that doesn’t suck. Some of us are in different Discord channels.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, here's a summary of the experiments that were/are being run over the past year by members who started on this site.

Virtually no discussion or reports made it back here, which is what @hellouser predicted would be the case 7 years ago. Very presci
This is old news. I see that you are missing the mid Jan report that was published on the private gb chats since you are not a participant in any gb, you couldn't possibility get your hands on it. Someone posted their lack of results on one of these drugs a while back and you raved about the post (since you can't help commenting on virtually everything that is posted in this forum), so why saying no discussion made it back here? That's not very honest or accurate. Are you starting to get alzheimer from broccoli sprouts?