Chasing hairline with FUE

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on the idea of having small FUE transplants to follow a receeding hairline? The idea of doing this is often cited as a prohibitive problem for young hair loss suffers who want transplants, but why?

Ley me know your thoughts.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did it.....1500 to close off my temples that were irregular. Right > left.

I went from a Norwood 2.5 to a Norwood 2. I kept the hair loss somewhat mature and natural.

G

LookingGood! said:

I went from a Norwood 2.5 to a Norwood 2. I kept the hair loss somewhat mature and natural.

LG, 50g/cm2? did you have 30 cm2 of balding area?

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:

Has your hairloss stabilized, or do you plan to continue getting FUE?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
LookingGood! said:

Has your hairloss stabilized, or do you plan to continue getting FUE?

yes....i never had baldness or major sheds loss etc...just a little less (subtle) each yr with age. I do think the propecia for 8 yrs has helped.
As for more, I will say possibly b/c IMHO I have hair greed like the next guy. I will see how it looks at 12 months. Maybe a touch up of 400 FUE. HMMMM that's a good question.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
LookingGood! said:

LG, 50g/cm2? did you have 30 cm2 of balding area?

50 thru out. Subtle feathering on the sides to create a natural, mature look. The left side is alittle slower than the right side but that's ok with me so far b/c the right side was the problematic side and most exposed. I think the zones you described are Armaniesque b/c he front loads and decreases as he goes back. Cole on the other hand is the opposite. Now with me it was augmenting an already mature hairline. Now I dont have to worry about the wind or strategic camoflaging, stress or decreased self esteem. Think rooftop bars in the city during happy hour. ;)
I took pics and they just dont show well...very blurry even under intense lighting. That's why I didnt post pics b/c I would get slammed by posters.
I have to rethink that b/c I want to show some of the guys my pics.