Charles Darwin's no-shampoo success story

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Riiight. So shampoo is the root cause of hairloss right. Nothing to do with hormones. O my god you are a genius.

G

Pondle said:
Cutsinger is God said:
Badass, tell me one reason why I should give Poodle the answers to his question. I have the upper hand here. Just like Newman once said, "when you control the mail you control information." Well I have the answer regarding his Eunich question but I refuse to give it to him because he's been too creepy the way he runs around stalking Dave and I. What's next, is he going to ask to come over to Dave's and my place?

You won't answer my question because you ain't got an answer. And you ain't got an answer because your "shampoo causes hair loss" theory is a load of unscientific shite that we have comprehensively debunked.

ONCE AGAIN, EXPLAIN WHY EUNUCHS AND MEN WITH 5AR DEFICIENCY NEVER GO BALD NO MATTER HOW MUCH SOAP OR SHAMPOO THEY USE

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finally asshair you see the truth ,im glad you are changing your ways come join us and watch as your hair grows and grows more then you ever imagined

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
roki said:
finally asshair you see the truth ,im glad you are changing your ways come join us and watch as your hair grows and grows more then you ever imagined

The only thing asshair changed was his handle to Cutsinger is BS. Childish.

Roki...not even your co-shampooers are dumb enough to believe this new persona you have undertaken. Did you really think I, the great Diamond Dave , could be fooled by your BS private message.

Gee...Roki is on our side now...
The regular members that PM me are serious and they are talking s**t about you and a few others.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Diamond Dave said:
roki said:

The only thing asshair changed was his handle to Cutsinger is BS. Childish.

Roki...not even your co-shampooers are dumb enough to believe this new persona you have undertaken. Did you really think I, the great Diamond Dave , could be fooled by your BS private message.

Gee...Roki is on our side now...
The regular members that PM me are serious and they are talking s**t about you and a few others.

haha. Dave, so Roki sent you one too. He sent me one earlier. I deleted his ***. I knew what he was doing as well. I never even responded to him.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
woot for question dodging and continued flaming!

You guys really are a couple of characters. where's that ignore button when you need it for forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.