Conan O'Brien
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone

s.a.f

Reaction score
???? :shock:

T

TravisB

Hmm I wish those gays from Twilight would be bald :mrgreen: I quite like other guys, so they can keep their hair :D Stallone looks like he might be wearing a wig. Conan has a big bald spot.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Stallones definatley wearing.
Bruce Lee - a young asian guy going bald? Highly unlikely.

But lets face it most of the list are fictional characters anyway so this is a bizarre thread to make.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Stallones definatley wearing.
Bruce Lee - a young asian guy going bald? Highly unlikely.

But lets face it most of the list are fictional characters anyway so this is a bizarre thread to make.

I didnt make it out of malice, I am saying I wish these characters has been bald from the start (and just as popular). Would help in removing some of the stigma surrounding baldness.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm not afraid to admit that I want to see many from your list go bald due to my own bitterness. Superman for sure but I'll add a few more.

Jim Carey
Justin Timberlake
George Bush
George Clooney
Everyone on Jersy Shore, girls included.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Brad Pitt, Tommy Lee - About 10 yrs ago.
Nothing against them, purely for comparitive reasons.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Jim Carey
Justin Timberlake
George Bush
George Clooney

Lol i agree those people would suicide without hair (other then George Bush imo)

id add Justin Bieber and GHG.

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:

Not just everyone on Jersey "Douchebag" Shore. EVERYONE on MTV!!!

It would be a nice feeling to see all Laguna Beach-guys to have their NW1:s taken away and see how they react. I think 90% would kill themselves, seriously.

T

TravisB

UCman why Jim Carrey? Jim Carrey is a great and funny guy :mrgreen:. However his hair is fishy, looking at his father who was bald.

But Brad Pitt is just non-human with his hairline and hair at nearly 50.

JimmyL

Reaction score
I don't wish for anyone to go bald, but deep down inside I would like to see my NW1/1.5 friends dealing with baldness/balding for at least a few days. Just to see how they would react to it.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe that some men would commit suicide without their hair. looks are everything to those Hollywood stars.

T

TravisB

Lambaugh said:
I don't wish for anyone to go bald, but deep down inside I would like to see my NW1/1.5 friends dealing with baldness/balding for at least a few days. Just to see how they would react to it.

Not worry! Some of them (if not all) will experience balding sooner or later :mrgreen:.

I wish people to go bald especially when I see some hairy pricks making fun of baldies. If I saw them bald few years later, then I'll be like - "HA! Now you're laughing!"

s.a.f

Reaction score
People with insecurities often excentuate their best assets, tall guys make fun of shorties, muscular guys make fun of puny guys and also those who have great hair will find ridicule in baldies.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah but baldness is FAR more important than being buff or male height unless the guy is liek 5 4, anythign 5 8 + is fine.

but hairloss is more common

btu yeah what is with brad pitt, he must be in a wig or had a transplantto fill up his temples who knows.

same with johny depp who is closeing on 50

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
TravisB said:
UCman why Jim Carrey? Jim Carrey is a great and funny guy :mrgreen:. However his hair is fishy, looking at his father who was bald.

But Brad Pitt is just non-human with his hairline and hair at nearly 50.

Because he made a joke about Matt Lauers hair on the Today show. I could tell Matt was embarrassed by it. So yeah.

Heinrich

Reaction score
A guy who used to bully me in my youth. At times, he was nice to me. But occasionally he was very cruel to me and humiliated me in front of others telling me how ugly I was etc. I already hated him back then, but he was basically the only "friend" I had. If I had canceled my relationship to him I would have had absolutly nobody to go out with occasionally on weekends. In the end this resulted for me in having even lower self-confidence by allowing him to humiliate me. He definetly contributed to the emotional problems I have in my 20s.

Needless to say I was very pleased when I found his facebook account and saw him with a NW3. :)

Heinrich

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
People with insecurities often excentuate their best assets, tall guys make fun of shorties, muscular guys make fun of puny guys and also those who have great hair will find ridicule in baldies.
I hear this often, but don´t believe it. I don´t think the people who bullied me had major insecurities. They just felt superior to me and let me feel it to further boost their confidence or to impress women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Heinrich said:
s.a.f said:
I hear this often, but don´t believe it. I don´t think the people who bullied me had major insecurities. They just felt superior to me and let me feel it to further boost their confidence or to impress women.

Well yeah, I dont believe people who do this are deep down emotionally crippled, but they must have some slight degree of a problem to feel the need to have to exhibit their superiority in the first place.