Channing Tatum

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He'll pull it off though and enter the ranks of the Stathams of this world.

slipy

Reaction score
nice because for a change it's the hearthrob that looses his hair instead of the usual Costanza looser type.

i wonder how his female fans will react once it gets bad.

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna assume he'll get on treatments asap if he hasn't already and get hair transplant's, I doubt he'll ever let himself be bald.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny he is with Matthew McConaughey in this pic...another hair loss celebrity

slipy

Reaction score
i didn't notice Mcconghey was there. Tatum could just move a little, so i can inspect Mathews new hair piece.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it appears he has a spare tire bulging out of his shirt.

his Norwood is similar to mine, though for me its taken to 35 to get that bad. I bet he will be a good responder to treatments. Of ten ppl that lose it really fast can regrow it reallyt fast.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it appears he has a spare tire bulging out of his shirt.

his Norwood is similar to mine, though for me its taken to 35 to get that bad. I bet he will be a good responder to treatments. Of ten ppl that lose it really fast can regrow it reallyt fast.
isn't tatum like 35?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Late 30s? Lollllllll!!!!!!!!! He barely has it bad at all lol

He basically doesnt have it, he is at the age where it doesnt matter at the much at all anyways

When u are at least nw3 or diffusing before 25 THEN it actually matters

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
how did this guy get sexiest man alive? he looks like the average American white guy college frat guy with a slight beer belly.

He is def balding though, thinning alot of actors are thinning they just use that toppik stuff to cover their scalp from showing.

More and more guys are thinning for some reason.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Still baffled how an average looking guy with pudgy face and belly and bad at acting got sexiest man alive. Seems like media propaganda trying to push who they want, Tatum must have some friends in high places.

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Still baffled how an average looking guy with pudgy face and belly and bad at acting got sexiest man alive. Seems like media propaganda trying to push who they want, Tatum must have some friends in high places.

His belly is pudgy there but he's been shirtless and ripped in a bunch of movies. Probably just slacked off on his workouts a bit